Thread: 750 mw of ?????

Talking 750 mw of ?????

Now I can get my 2 projectors back in action. Been a while to get this to happen. I love fridays when a package awaits opening...Now I need a couple of 1 Watt MaXYZ units..........I have plenty of 532nm on hand......somewhere near a watt in total.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PANA2398.JPG  

You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Very nice MechEng3! Looks like Christmas came early!

WOW!

Very Nice! Looks like Lasever Modules, what all did you get?

Are those all DPSS blue lasers???? That's a small fortune sitting there!

Adam

Yes .... they are Lasevers....I already had 3 of them here....just waiting on the last one to come in on friday. Trying to get a couple of nice projectors going. I had to do something special after getting the Pangolin setup. I can now say that if all this comes together I will have a blinding good time !! I will probably leave a couple of them on the shelf for a while. Getting one together is all I can afford time for now. I had a few end of the year things I wanted to get. I just figured it was a good excuse to take those pictures after a good warm up on them. All back in their boxes on the shelf....waiting for me to mount them up. One of these guys is doing over 250 mw ! David is certainly taking note from the other laser manus and is building some nice lasers. New drivers and a few other things....They are also making some very nice and stable hand-held units. I am supposed to get one soon for evaluation. I guess you could say that I have took stock in the company.....

Link.......http://www.lasever.com/blue_handheld_laser.htm
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng3 View Post
    When was the last time you saw a hot chick like that with any type of laser, much less a fat blue hand held...

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    When was the last time you saw a hot chick like that with any type of laser, much less a fat blue hand held...
    HAHAHAHAHAA...
    I was actually pondering the same thing as I asked my much more sober girlfriend

-M