Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Something sexy, warning NSFW!

Hey D -

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Hey Jon, wow, you dug up a REALLY old thread!
    Hah... yeah, sometimes I'll troll the 'who's online' page, cause either 'Guests' or one-or-more of the 'spiders' will be 'reading' some way old-ass thread, and quite often, there are little 'lost-gems' inside those threads - either tech / interesting info I missed while out on the road, or like, great pix of some bitchin' abstracts!

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    That particular abstract is not mine, and I recognized it as well. It belongs to AVI and is posted on thier web site.
    That's IT! I knew I had seen it from some hi-qual source... I mean, I feel silly even bringing it up, and I'm certainly not gonna 'blow the guy in to AVI', but sometimes, some people are just too dang blatant, and they should get 'hauled out on the mat' - ie: these guys - 80-90% of thier 'sho-shots' are ripped-off - and I am sure the other 10%, I just have not found / are not online anymore - I mean, come on - do they even DO any of their own work?? Normally, I just frown, call em 'hacks', and move-on, but I felt compelled to 'draw the line in the sand' when they had one of Pangolin's shots up - with "© CLM" below it... At least they stopped doing that... Hope Bill 'tore em a new one'... Hacks.

OK, sorry, sorry - I'm ranting again... I need to pop a Guinness and go to bed! - thanks for the correction - and your great abstracts!

peace..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

old thread indeed

but now more on topic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails redlight.jpg  

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

This thread is useless without .... ANIMATION ! (or .ild files).

this reminds me there used to be some xxx frames on the ftp server what happened to those?

does anyone still have them and want to send them my way? im sure my girlfriend would get a kick out of them and call me a nerd!
    -Josh

mixedgas is online now Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

I love the ripped masks from DSP. Yeah, like anybody in Florida has a 10,000$ DSP these days, except BB, who probably uses dsp transputers traded in for anteater 2000 boards on the skeet range for target practice, or for footrests.

The lab scene is probably from CREOL.

Center for Reseach Electro -Optics and Lasers,in florida.

Let AVI see him use their stuff, they have lawyers.

Steve