Thread: Stuff going up on eBay by Wed...

Exclamation Stuff going up on eBay by Wed...

Hey Cats -

This post will be ALL PIX - if you are interested in anything, please PM-me for details / pricing / etc - I will be making PM-member discount concessions / considering reasonable offers (but only those backed by greenbacks - sorry, no 'layaway'... we need to generate a chunk of cash ASAP, so we're cleaning out the following stuff - items are all in EXCELLENT, PRISTINE, OR BRAND-NEW Condition:

(Oh, PS - might as well state 'Terms' in one central location- Payment has to be before shipping, PayPal preferred, COD considered on a case-by-case; sorry, no direct CCs or Checks...shipping will be actual USPS (or whatever you prefer, we'll quote) quoted-costs, FOB from Van Nuys, CA 91406, insured, w/delivery conf. (so plan on a little extra for that) but NO 'handling fees'; will ship packed PROPERLY, but warranty against DOA ONLY (ie- if you ask to NOT pay insurance for shipping, any damage will be on your dime, sorry...) - otherwise, stuff is being sold in 'as-stated' condition...

Did I leave anything out?? Questions?? Want more pix/details? PM-me... OK, here 'day is:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC07804.JPG  

DSC07348.JPG  

DSC07367.JPG  

DSC07323.JPG  

DSC07325.JPG  

....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Exclamation Some stuff of potential interest on eBay UPDATE

Quick update to:

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...20&postcount=2

PS - LOOKS LIKE EBAY IS ON TO ashelom_walter02 - "no longer a registered user", but still, beware of these punx...

- J

you might want to specify that the auction for the dryer hoses and air purifiers is for only one unit even though two are pictured...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mliptack View Post
    you might want to specify that the auction for the dryer hoses and air purifiers is for only one unit even though two are pictured...
    Hey Max -

Well, I kinda thought that would become quickly apparent in saying "2 available" as opposed to "auction is for BOTH", and by the nature of the 'BIN' process - when you go to BIN, it asks you how many you want @ the displayed price, and if you click '2', the resulting Total should make it pretty clear you're about to buy 2 at that 'per-piece' price...

...BUT, since this is being offered where many winners of the 'Darwin Award' live, you're probably right - overstatement is better than under. - Thanks for the suggestion. Revisions forthcoming...

How's that beer? - peace..

- J