Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mamba Black and DAC

Default Mamba Black and DAC

I've decided to put it up on eBay, starting bid at £200.
    A bargain for somebody.

Jim

Hi Jimbo

Best of luck with your auction , might well have a punt on it myself ..need to see how hih it goes ..wouldnt mind a good look around mamba.

So you have had the pangolin INTRO package for a few weeks now , which features will you miss from mamba and which features does PI excel (- i gather livepro might be invaluable for you working nightclubs ? )

Pangolin Intro is my next step up the ladder just wondering if sell one of the kids and get refunds from their presents to buy it this side of xmas, cant imagine pangolin having a january sale ?

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Jim

My Mamba + DAC fetched £355 + P & P on Ebay. Hope you manage to get a similar amount (or better )

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

@Paul,
    I got the QM32 Pro through a special deal with The Greatest Man On Earth (AKA Bill). Still trying to get my head around the software, but because there are so many shows that come with it I have been lazy .
    I think the only downside is that with MB I could just plug the dongle into my laptop and work on shows dead easily.
    With the QM I was stuck with having to have a PC set up to play with it, I have however just got a Thinkpad from eBay with a docking station (the dock is missing the card cover that protects the card though so it sicks out of the back quite precariously, anybody got a dock card cover going cheap ?).

@Jem
    Hopefully I will get a decent price, it is Xmas though so money is tight for most people so I don't really know how well it will go.
    What was the start price for yours?

Jim

Err... I think the start price on mine was £200. Sadly old age and Southern Comfort have degenerated my brain, my memory isn't quite what it used to be

I know what you mean about the shows included with the Pangolin setup. I still haven't got around to making anything of my own as yet. Just wait until you get LivePRO (it's unavoidable i'm afraid, you might as well just give in easily! ), you'll get even less done. There's just so much to discover and just as you think you've got one thing cracked you find something else.

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Cool

Jimbo;

I'm surprised that your auction ended with no bids! I actually thought you had a decent price on that package.

Anyway, I sent you a PM re: your USB controller. If you're willing to split up the package, maybe we can make a deal...

Adam

Jim

I'm amazed you didn't get any response, I had quite a few bidders on mine. One thing I did notice though was that there was no mention of the word 'Laser' in the item description. Maybe you could try 'Laser Show Software - Mamba Black & DAC', just a thought...

Cheers

Jem

I think it was the wrong time to sell it, most people are too busy sorting Christmas out to spend money on the hobby
    I've sold it to John (Green Alien), it is on it's way to him as we speak.
    He has got a good deal on it, no doubt on Xmas day he will be projecting Xmas images on the wall using MB.

Jim

i need mamba but i don't need the dac. does anyone have it that doesn't want it?

He has got a good deal on it
    Cheers, much appreciated!!

no doubt on Xmas day he will be projecting Xmas images on the wall using MB
    Spending Christmas day at my brother's place, he's got a nice big back garden surrounded by trees - should be a good projection surface! It's going to be very interesting comparing Mamba with Laserworld software, be interesting to see if I can get both DACs working off one package! (all I need now is another projector... best get Christmas paid for first though!)