Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Anyone interesting test the blue laser till to die?

Lightbulb

I have a feeling marconi might be MIA. I have not gotten a reply about my dead maxyz in over two weeks. I am worried his back may be causing him problems again. His profile says his last activity was on 02/02/2008. May have to take a drive to the Tampa area to see if he is OK. Guess that would be a good excuse to visit One Stop also.

I'm a member of the "sprained-back" club myself- I've just been told by my chiropractor
    wish you are ok, my friends.
    May have to take a drive to the Tampa area to see if he is OK. Guess that would be a good excuse to visit One Stop also.
    great, represente all of us say hello to Chuck and wish he will soon ok, reback, all of us miss him.
    Best regards!
    Bridge

more like MIP .... missing in Photonlexicon...

hope things are OK Chuck ......

we miss you here and hope thee old back improves a bit soon

miss you lots ... ( god..... does that sound a bit gay i hope not )

all the best ... Karl

Lightbulb

I had similar thoughts. I almost wanted to bid ont he 405 that went for less than $500. The one for just one is calling to me also...

May have to jump on the bike Wednesday and hunt him down. He has a meet to attend on Saturday...

I don't know what's going on with Chuck. I haven't been able to get him on the phone for over a week now.

As for the E-bay auctions, I think they're running on auto pilot. Maxine is probably shipping the diodes. (She's been doing that for a while now.)

Sure hope he's OK... No reply to my last phone message asking if he's still coming to FLEM Mark II or not.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    I had similar thoughts. I almost wanted to bid ont he 405 that went for less than $500. The one for just one is calling to me also...

May have to jump on the bike Wednesday and hunt him down. He has a meet to attend on Saturday...
    Hi Allthtwhichis,
    yeah, it is the time, Allthat...... would you like go and say hello for us to Chuck, all of us are wish he will back here soon.I will PM you, .
    Best regards!
    Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    I don't know what's going on with Chuck. I haven't been able to get him on the phone for over a week now.

As for the E-bay auctions, I think they're running on auto pilot. Maxine is probably shipping the diodes. (She's been doing that for a while now.)

Sure hope he's OK... No reply to my last phone message asking if he's still coming to FLEM Mark II or not.

Adam
    Hey Adam ,

If you get hold of Chuck , can you ask him to drop me a pm ? I've been unable to reach him and I was expecting a dual maxy a couple of weeks ago that hasn't arrived. I'm worried that he's ok , as he's usually quick to answer comms.

thanks

Fluff
    The light at the end of the tunnel. Its' a white laser.
    www.rocknite.co.uk

Cool

Hey Fluff;

I sure will. No telling when I'll hear from him though. I've called him numerous times over the past 9 days and never gotten through to him. Starting to worry that he might be in the hospital...

Adam

The word on the street is that he is now homeless due to his house burning down. Apparerently, he had left some laser on in his closet and it eventually burnt a hole in the wall and started a fire.