Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Coherent Ultima Meter + Sensor

Default FS: Coherent Ultima Meter + Sensor

Okay, so here's the deal. I have a used Coherent Ultima Power meter and sensor to sell. The meter comes with power adaptor, non-DOA and in decent condition. Only problem is that the screen is meant to flip open like a laptop, and whatever is holding that up could use some tightening as the hinge is a bit loose. Its been a few years since calibration, but other than those exceptions the system is in great working order.

Also got an OEM version of the LM 150HTD thermal sensor that will come with it (sensor measures up to 150W with water cooling).
    You can read up more on these items at Coherent's website, www.coherent.com, where this setup retails in the $4-5k range IIRC.

I'm asking $1,495 to get it shipped anywhere in the US. Feel free to make a non-insulting offer though. PM, e-mail (pseudonomen137@gmail.com), or phone (+1 972 5356177) if interested. Thanks a lot!

Wink Don't feel bad, everyone gets it sooner or later... ;)

Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Dangit! I've prowled this forum enough to know that was coming =P (even though its showing up as a red X, I know what pic that is). I just got back from a trip and gotta catch up on a bunch of stuff but I'll try to get some pics posted tomorrow.

IMPORTANT UPDATE, please read!

Well, it seems my memory has been failing me. When I went to take pics and test the unit, it turns out the sensor is actually reading as an LM-200 H20 OEM (200W max sensor). More info on the Ultima Labmaster here BTW (I think the price is ~$3,700 for the meter alone): http://www.coherent.com/Lasers/index...ID=256&loc=830

Anyway, here are the pics:

View from the front, closed

View from the back

Startup, detecting sensor on Channel A (it has 2 channels so you can plug in two sensors at once)

Just testing it out with a weak portable greenie

Yep its a pretty boring looking setup, but it gets the job done like no other!
    Please let me know if you need any other pictures.
    So is anyone interested?

way to go allthat. you just raised the price of it. lol

LOL, no worries, price is still the same. I love having this setup around just in case, but most of the lasers I handle are well within the range of my fieldmax's 3W PM3 sensor so I just can't justify having it around if I could sell it for a reasonable price.

Any takers/offers perhaps?

this looks very nice.

-Is that 0.18W reading on its lowest range?
    -have you tried the serial communications port?
    -It has a printer port.. can you hit 'print' and it sill send out a nice graph?

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    this looks very nice.

-Is that 0.18W reading on its lowest range?
    -have you tried the serial communications port?
    -It has a printer port.. can you hit 'print' and it sill send out a nice graph?
    Its on autorange right now so the 0.18 should be on the lowest range. Its made for up to 200W so its not going to be too keen on the mW precision.

Unfortunately I haven't bought Coherent's RS232 connectivity kit, nor do I have a parallel port printer anymore so I can't test those things out. However, the meter is in good shape with no signs of damage. Both the sensor ports work well, so I don't see any reason to think there's any problem with the others.

But just in case: if it really comes down to it, if there are any problems with any of the ports/interfaces I'll accept a return for a full refund.

Doesn't seem like there was much interest here, but just in case, I've lowered the price a little and stuck it up on flea-bay. Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180198844011

I was about to say I will "buy it" but you keep it, and I'll list it on eBay, then you can drop ship it for me

I find that a lower starting price helps. I have been putting items on starting at 1 cent, and I have been making more than I would ask a for a BIN price!