Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Never using DHL again

Lightbulb You go no mail... :(

I would venture to guess you are ready to go down to the "hub" and to get your package... Probably wanted to tell the person to before you go out and

It'll be ok man, just relax, and We ALL know how you feel.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    It'll be ok man, just relax, and We ALL know how you feel.
    Yeah, Max - hang in there buddy - last thing we need is for you get so distraught out-of-your-head you end up doin' somethin crazee

(sorry, coudn't resist...)

And Hey, AllThat - not sure if you saw this http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...3&postcount=18 but you are The King! - you have got to start a PL-member series - THAT would be classic!

peace...

- J
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

just in case you were wondering, I have a friend who works for DHL,
    (internal sales though, can't do much for this situation). anyway, she says that internally at least that DHL stands for Drunk, High & Lazy.

thought you might like to know.
    "TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra

Haha nice! It took me a while to figure out an acronym for DHL.

And no, I haven't received it yet today. It's still in "Ohio"

So it might be time to drive down to Illinois.

Right now the smell of my fermenting beer is filling the room with a very fine aroma. It's been bubbling pretty intensely since about 6am and will continue at this rate for a few days.

I forget how sad Donnie Darko is.... if you haven't seen it, it's worth your time. It's a pretty crazy movie to understand and it's very deep. Then I watched Sling Blade - fell asleep to that. Well I better get back to my 'going crazy' routine of checking the porch for a package every 10 minutes.

Well they lost it. I'm filling out the lost package claim right now.

Thats pretty much all I can say without including profanity.

DHL is not perfect, trust me when I say I have had my trouble with them but when you order something from overseas, especially a laser. you really have no choice but to use DHL. Unless you want customs holding onto your laser forever with no way to file a claim.

Exclamation

Damn man... it may take me a while to come up with a smilie for that emotion. I'm pissed and it isn't even a laser I will probably ever see in person. Is ther any chance one of us here works for DHL, and lives in Ohio? I hope it is just misplaces as opposed to lost. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    Damn man... it may take me a while to come up with a smilie for that emotion. I'm pissed and it isn't even a laser I will probably ever see in person.
    Haha, take your time... I am sure I'll have plenty of it.

And I am sure you will end up seeing it... at least I'll try. Maybe once I am really done with school then I'll start attending some PL events. Hopefully by that point I'll have much more to show off.

Is there any chance one of us here works for DHL, and lives in Ohio? I hope it is just misplaces as opposed to lost. Good luck.
    If there is someone, I wish they could do something about it, like find it and send it to my house with 'one of the' private jet(s) -and- take me on a tour of the world in it

BTW, I am drinking... hence my salutation.... ...

Much Love,
    Max

Talking DHL

"Well I better get back to my 'going crazy' routine of checking the porch for a package every 10 minutes"

Hilarious! I do that all the time...well really way way after you know it should have been there...I feel your pain!

Hey Mliptack you know Tosa? That's where I'm from, and will spend this holiday. I leave tomorrow. We usually go down to the East Side for some brewskies and good ol Milwaukee fun. If your around we should try to hook up. I've been brewing all-grain mash ever since I left for college in mpls 14 years ago, I know beer.
    On a different note, have you heard of the Surly Furious yet? No relation to Surly bikes...Its a kick-ass beer that's only available near us(Mpls, Chicago) and is winning awards left and right. If you like like IPA's you won't believe how good the Furious is. They have other brews, but personally that's my favorite. Once you try it you'll see everything else is just water, LOL! No shit. Anyway man we should hook up.

//George

Quote Originally Posted by hologeek View Post
    "Well I better get back to my 'going crazy' routine of checking the porch for a package every 10 minutes"

Hilarious! I do that all the time...well really way way after you know it should have been there...I feel your pain!

Hey Mliptack you know Tosa? That's where I'm from, and will spend this holiday. I leave tomorrow. We usually go down to the East Side for some brewskies and good ol Milwaukee fun. If your around we should try to hook up. I've been brewing all-grain mash ever since I left for college in mpls 14 years ago, I know beer.
    On a different note, have you heard of the Surly Furious yet? No relation to Surly bikes...Its a kick-ass beer that's only available near us(Mpls, Chicago) and is winning awards left and right. If you like like IPA's you won't believe how good the Furious is. They have other brews, but personally that's my favorite. Once you try it you'll see everything else is just water, LOL! No shit. Anyway man we should hook up.

//George
    Hey George,

I'll PM you my phone number! Just let me know who you are and from where so I dont get confused. I grew up near UW Milwaukee, and still live very close by. Let me know if you want to go out for a drink or something.

-Max