Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DMX question

FYI -
    I talked about DMX with the FB3 in this post; might be helpful:

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...15&postcount=3
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    Max
    Correct me if im wrong - as I dont own one - but doesnt the fb3 have other trigger inputs which could utilise an external DMX decoder signal or as I said, just a wire and a switch.

Rob
    Rob I'm not sure at the moment. I would have to dig through the FB3 manual (and I have no idea where I stored it). I know there are some empty Molex-like connectors there but their purpose?!? Beats me. I haven't even had the chance to use the DMX capabilities of the FB3 even though I had a Hog IPC here for a while and have constant access to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Laser View Post
    There are a lot of DMX USB controllers and a lot of softwares as well. There are even a free ones. I mostly use Martin Light Jockey.
    yeah DMX is an easy thing to do or buy - it still wont do what Andy was hoping though.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk