Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gotta Love that NEW LASER SMELL 800mw Laser-Wave Review

Smile

Nice looking laser you got there, Max! Great pics too. Good job on putting them up so quick.

The head looks to be a little taller than the CNI models, but it appears to be every bit as solid. Nice that it's making over it's rated power. Be sure to keep an eye on that power level and tell us if you see it fall.

Damn nice laser though... And a pretty cool C-mas present! Just don't set your tree on fire with it!

Adam

[quote]Karl good eye! I noticed that too and I checked it out - everything is all and well[quote]
    don't worry, Max and Karl, that line is useless of the Fan.
    Best regards!
    Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    Nice looking laser you got there, Max! Great pics too. Good job on putting them up so quick.
    Heh, I had to! Because I had to share the fun with people that would enjoy it. My family and girlfriend just don't understand

The head looks to be a little taller than the CNI models, but it appears to be every bit as solid. Nice that it's making over it's rated power. Be sure to keep an eye on that power level and tell us if you see it fall.
    I'm not sure of the size of the CNI modules I have never seen them in person, but I'll check the specs later and compare the two. Regarding the power, believe me when I say this "I WILL KEEP AN EYE ON IT" hell why not both of them I learned that lesson with my Lasever.

Damn nice laser though... And a pretty cool C-mas present! Just don't set your tree on fire with it!

Adam
    I agree, it was a great self given present. Probably one of the best gifts I got Just wait and see what I've got up my sleeve... give me about two weeks and check my 'help planning / building rgb' thread...

On a side note, I ghetto rigged the scan head with the laser.... wow Unfortunately I couldn't get the red into it, but man, was it beautiful. Its about 5am here now and I was playing with it for about 2 hours a bit earlier. Sorry... no pictures this time. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to FLEM at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by bridge View Post
    don't worry, Max and Karl, that line is useless of the Fan.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Yeah I noticed that when I unpacked everything. After I got everything set up I pulled out my meter and quickly realized it was the 3rd line off the fan... anyone know what the 3rd line on computer fans are for anyway? Speed feedback?

Nice pictures !
    You have done a very good job with taking the pictures
    Thanx for sharing !!

Btw: I guess that blue wire from the fan is just the "rpm" wire..
    That is mostly used in computers to count the RPM of the fan.
    (maybe?)

Quote Originally Posted by liteglow View Post
    Nice pictures !
    You have done a very good job with taking the pictures
    Thanx for sharing !!
    Hey thanks! Be sure to check back soon, here or in the other thread like I mentioned above. I will have some more pictures soon. Hopefully I will find some time to borrow a hazer from work so I can get some awesome shots!

Btw: I guess that blue wire from the fan is just the "rpm" wire..
    That is mostly used in computers to count the RPM of the fan.
    (maybe?)
    Ok, so if you're thinking that too, then its probably right Yeah and since we just want TECs as cool as possible it wouldn't make sense to have an RPM feedback integrated into that circuit.

We have all the Laserwave on sale here

http://lasershowparts.com/store/inde...atId=saleItems

Sorry to hijack the thread guys!
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Being as I was in beijing, I actually got to visit their facility and meet bridge and sandy. They are great people. I actually saw your laser, as you had just ordered it when I was there (about a month ago ffs!) I got a 100 mw blue from them that kicks out 148mw. Got it at an amazing price, too (thanks sandy).
    I'll put pics/ a review of it up soon.

one thing of note: my power supply is smaller, and I think it's auto sensing, as I've plugged it in to both 220 and 110 with no changes, and I didn't blow up my laser. Good to know about difference on the large supply.
    "TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra

Haha yeah Bridge told me you were there! And yes I have spoken with Bridge quite a bit, and he is a very friendly person who really cares about the customer and the quality of the lasers! What more can we want?

I'm glad to hear your laser PS didn't blow up. Did yours come with an edison style cable on it? or did you get one of those European power converters?

EDIT: I forgot to mention... I cant wait to see the review of it!
    Last edited by mliptack; 01-06-2008 at 18:16.

It has a Chineese style plug on it, but I'm going to do away with that as I build my projector (saving up for the DAC and the breadboards as we speak).
    "TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Coffee View Post
    Being as I was in beijing, I actually got to visit their facility and meet bridge and sandy. They are great people. I actually saw your laser, as you had just ordered it when I was there (about a month ago ffs!) I got a 100 mw blue from them that kicks out 148mw. Got it at an amazing price, too (thanks sandy).
    I'll put pics/ a review of it up soon.

one thing of note: my power supply is smaller, and I think it's auto sensing, as I've plugged it in to both 220 and 110 with no changes, and I didn't blow up my laser. Good to know about difference on the large supply.
    Hello Mr.coffee,
    welcome to be here, nice to meeting you, my dear friends.
    thanks for your love our lasers, are you back home or still traving, welcome to beijing again, maybe olympic games, haha .
    Yes, your power supply is smaller, because of your lower power, you can see on our web, we had three different edition laserhead , two different powersupply, for little power lasers, the powersupply is small and can working from 85-265V, so no need changes. as you know, the more power it is, the more heat the laserhead will had, for best cool the laserhead, we add blow up our laser for big power laser, but the same ,for little power laser, no need blow on it. the fan on the bottom can do it work well.
    Best regards!
    Bridge