Thread: 30% OFF Laser pointers /high power

Default 30% OFF Laser pointers /high power

Hi guys

JUST FOR A FEW DAYS

the mail order buisness i run is chronically quiet just now , in an effort to boost sales i am offering THIRTY PERCENT DISCOUNT off everything .

To get the discount you need to enter the discount code - happycustomer - in the discount code box at checkout.

I offer free delivery worldwide ,or you can choose speedier services at extr cost.

have look over at

www.blueskymarketing.co.uk

or for general presentation pointers www.laserpointers.co.uk

for higher power pointers - www.megagreen..co.uk

Hope you see something of interest

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Go on. As it's New Year, I'll play. How on earth do you justify 550 notes for a 1mW blue pointer? Is it solid gold?
    A lovely childhood. Just me my mother and the voices.

i think its because its 473nm, you dont see many laser pointers at 473nm but at that price im not surprised

Nah, I still can't see it. the thing is a pointer not a dedicated medical or industrial tool. All I can see is a bit of snob value.

i know what you mean, you could buy a nice greenie for that, talking about greenie have you still got your one turned on and pointing at the sky, or did you turn it off in the end

Not at all. I had a word with plod who said that there was no law being broken then I filled in the forms (very easy) for CAA who just want a telephone number in the event of an emrgency. This also impressed plod no end. The CAA are extremely powerful in these matters and if they are 100% happy with the beams it gives me a weapon for the future if need be.

Upshoot is that the 250mW green and a couple of 100MW reds have been lighting the skies of Wiltshire over Xmas with much oo's and rrrr's from the public and people asking if they can hire the lasers for disco parties (That side of it I don't want to know).

Current arrangement with the CAA is for a fixed beam but I'd really love to get some gear together to have a sky draw with sometime when I can afford it.

I left someone in charge while I drove off to see what the beam looked like from 10 miles and I ended up impressing myself no end

thats nice to know, i am glad that they did not go over the top on this one ,good work 450nm

Thanks , hopefully you will have received whatever laser you ordere and are happy with it

As regards th blue , they basically dont sell ... errr because of the price ... and trade prices have dropped so i will need to get round to buying some stock in but i think the retail price would still be around £349 .... bearing in mind as a buisness i need margin and cant avoid the wonders of vat and tax etc in our wonderful country .

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers