Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UK MEET : Pangolin T SHIRT & MEAL

Default UK MEET : Pangolin T SHIRT & MEAL

Guys ( aand maybe girls 1 day ? )

If you wish a free pangolin tshirt you need to register here , in this thread so that you get the correct size and so Bill at pangolin knows i am not ebaying them . T shirts requests will be closed around 15th jan so they have time to get here for meet.

SIZES AVAILABLE - M , L , XX , XXL

Many thanks to Bill Benner of Pangolin for his generousity again in supporting our fun days out and proviidng the must have fashion accessory of the summer and also for making available the awesome Laserfreak hobby kit based on the FB3 flashback which can be purchased direct from pangolin for a mere $500 ... a DAC and great software you must be crazy if you dont already own it.

MEAL
    One of the highlights of the last meet was attending fluff-marks pub - about a ten minute walk away from the meeting venue for a meal , you can expect to pay around £10 or less and last meet we left venue around 5pm and returned around 6.30pm.
    However Marks saying he needs some numbers of people going for meal to allow them to prepare .... you can see the menu here .
    Current numbers are 25 registered as going + friends so i think he can expect 30 or a little over ...please please help detailing if your NOT going for the meal or if you are in this thread.

Catch ya all soon

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Large for a t shirt _ many thanks Bill once more
    I will be going for food as Im sure will Kevski and I will find out what hoppy is doing when I know 100% he is coming

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Hi Paul

A large T shirt for me please and also a large one for Craig (aka Wiring Monkey). We should both be staying for the meal this time

Once again, thanks for taking the time and effort to co-ordinate everything, not forgetting Mark of course for the use of his facilities.

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Default tee shirt

hi paul
    medium tee shirt for me please
    and a big thanks to bill for supporting us in the uk

Hi, could I please have an XL T-shirt thanks. Thankyou Bill. I dont think I will make it for the meal as I have to get back to SE London to get the children from the baby sitter and in bed ready for school in the morning.

Hi Paul,

Another medium here please.
    Many thanks to you & Bill for sorting these.

Robin.
    Lasers and beer don't mix. After 2 beers I lose coherence.

Hi Paul,

Nice work organising all of this and thanks to Bill for his generosity. Please can you put me down for a medium tee shirt...

Cheers
    Mark

L t-shirt please and ill be eating
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Thanks paul

2 medium T shirt's for me , please . Thanks Bill !!

Numbers for food only need to be approximate and can be pretty last minute , ie a few days.

Thanks for organising again !

Really looking forward to seeing you all again, plus some new faces.

I will be bringing a lot of bargains , as I am having another big clearout!!

All the best

Fluff
    The light at the end of the tunnel. Its' a white laser.
    www.rocknite.co.uk

cheers Paul, Mark, bill,

can you reserve me a XL Tshirt thanks

mark .... great to see you won the best Bar awards 2007, last time when we came in it was a sunday afternoon and quiet.... but i had already been to see mark on the saturday evening and it was full to the brim inside and out .... standing room only ..... and a great atmosphere ..... well done on winning.

all the best ..... Karl