Thread: Great new year party

Default Great new year party

I had a cool new year party last night at my pal Kevs house. I took my projector and smoke and spent the night entertaining the guests by either laser show or by playing laser tennis - which went down a storm!
    Had the projector shining out through the patio window onto a board in the garden with the time on it - so we knew when to set the fireworks off.
    All in all it was great - except when my reds packed in at about 12:40 . I havent investigated yet but they have both gone low output - which is odd - its too much of a coincedence that they both die together. Oh well I have a couple of dvd drives in stock so can replace them in a jiffy if needed.

Happy new year

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

happy new year to you to,sorry to hear about your reds both at exactly the same time seems a bit strange sounds more like a short or if your running them with a tec and the tec has packed up they both over heated and died,i had a bit of fun last night by projecting on some cloud, first time iv ever done it, it was not that bright as my system is a bit underpowered for that type of thing but i could make out the patterns, only done it for five minutes because of planes, not that there were alot flying about at 2 am this morning lol. let us know how you get on with your reds
    Happy New Year Paul

I had allsorts of plans for a new year party where my lasers could be used. Sadly they all had to be cancelled due to a bad episode of Manflu

Hopefully i'll be back to full health soon, it's a b*gger when you have the time available but are too ill to even want to play with lasers.

Ah well...

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Rob sorry to hear about the reds dying, any possibility you had a short from the casing to the ground?

Hi Rob,
    hope you have your red up and running soon. Good to hear Lasertennis was played ! Any pics?