Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: PBS Cubes (650 and 473nm) + AR Coated Dichros + Mirror Mount Group Buy

I have not yet run the spectrum of the whitelight goggles, but a quick test with a ~660nm laser indicates that they actually have a higher transmittance than the green goggles that I have a spectrum for. The transmittance of the green goggles at 660nm is 8.1%.

Here's the spectrum of the green goggles run by me and a spectrum from bridge, supposedly for the whitelight goggles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails green-goggles.gif  

whitelight-goggles.gif  

Before I left work, I realized I did have a green pointer there. HUGE difference. I impressed the co-worker who had been previously unimpressed with the performance (or lack thereof) against her red pointer.

I'm home & tinkered a bit, took some measurements. I used an andover holography power meter from a prior gb a while back. I spot checked a couple with a coherent lasercheck too, and it pretty much agreed with the andovers measurements, except for the 532 that doesn't appear to have an IR filter (400mw!? yikes)

Laser bare mw mw through glasses
    473nm 45 3.5
    532nm 125 13 (this laser apparently doesnt have an ir filter)
    532nm 77 0.028 (impressive!)
    650nm 163 126

I took some pics too, if you want you can see em at
    http://azj.rmcps.com/pictures/LaserStuff/glasses
    but I think it's pretty evident that these must be green only.

Pleasure to be here and see more talk about the goggles.
    sorry for the delay reply because of join Laser, world of China exhibition in Shanghai, now back to Beijing and had a little more time to check my most like PL forums, .
    Hi ,smogthemog, ajohnson30, how about your goggles? it is impossible the white one let so much red passed, I am sorry to hear that, maybe our guys confused the white one with the only green one? if you had any problems , please don't hesitate contact Max or me, we'd like change it for you, sorry again for the mistake, later before shipping we must check it more clearly.
    thanks , Tocket, thanks for your detail graph for green one, maybe also can a white one.
    yes, maybe the 650nm is a little higher transmission because we must consider when wear it we can can see things, we can coating HR from 400-700nm, but if you wear it, you can see nothing, we must consider transmission some not laserwavelength eyelight transmission, so we design for the google is 450-650nm, especially for the 650 or 660nm lasers, if the AOI is not 0 degree, the transmission will be higher, maybe later we need consider 450-680nm, as many people used 660nm lasers, thanks for all of you good informations.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Is this GB still going? I'm interested with the 2nd kit and a pair of 3 axis PBS cube mounts as well if available. How much is the shipping to Australia? Is Paypal payment accepted?

Cheers.

There is a new GB thread here: http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ead.php?t=4126

Jim
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers Jim.

Jim thanks for helping out

I need goggles for Green laser. is paypal accepted ?

Please do not buy mass listed ones off ebay od 3 will not stop xhit I bought some out of nevada I was reffered to company by an old farmer man that likes to play with 60 plus watt 808nm laser modules I bought one from same supplier and was recommended to him for a source of safety goggles. If you are doing dpss stuff you will need od 9-14 @ 808nm 1064nm and 532nm etc for a good pair. Mine ran me a little over $250 with shipping any cheap ones can get you hurt when working with anything better than a few hundred mw.I will try to get you a company aand some model numbers if you check back with me I have goggles at workplace and will get make model and supplier from the invoice for them, these gb/ebay ones I have seen offer very little protection.