Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: PBS Cubes (650 and 473nm) + AR Coated Dichros + Mirror Mount Group Buy

this is probably a stupid question but do the mounts work for the cubes also?

Well, they could however, it would be a bit more difficult on your part. Some other members were interested in a PBS cube mount as well. I have been talking to Bridge about it. I will try my best to get it to happen.

I have talked to Bridge about goggles for this group buy as well.

I have a few pairs of the goggles he sells and they are great quality! Single wavelength goggles are $25each and multiple wavelength (white light) goggles are $50each.

The single wavelength goggles are at an OD=3. While the OD for the white light goggles are not exactly the same across the entire spectrum. Bridge said that the blue has the least OD of about 2.

I will receive more information regarding these goggles tonight. I will post the information as it becomes available.

-Max

Shipping info as mentioned earlier still applies to this portion of the group buy.
    Last edited by mliptack; 01-15-2008 at 01:36. Reason: Typo and Shipping part

So here are two images of the goggles. One image is of the IR goggles and the image with the case is of the 635/650nm goggles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails irgoggle.jpg  

redgoggle.jpg  

im interested in goggles that block 808nm
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Default LPF Blocked? Still want to buy!

Hi mliptack & andy,

For some reason LPF is blocked and unavailable from here now. I Googled to find this group buy here. I was signed up at LPF for the 3-axis kit, so I guess I'll have to get to know this forum now...

Please contact me to arrange payment etc.

Cheers, CC

Can you give me the link for the goggles group buy. I can't seem to find the thread for that. I will need some for 532nm, and am looking around now.

Nano-Watt... its here buddy. Look up a few posts (the link in my signature will bring you to this thread, however, they were introduced later in the group buy.

CC - Good stuff man, I've still got you down in my excel spreadsheet so dont worry. IDK whats up with LPF it didn't load for me for a day or so, then it was completely off - odd. I am sure by the time the group buy closes LPF will be back up and running.

-Max

Andy, sorry buddy, I missed your post apparently. Bridge has 1064nm goggles but nothing listed for 808nm. I will see if he can get them made.

-Max

Quote Originally Posted by Curiously_Coherent View Post
    Hi mliptack & andy,

For some reason LPF is blocked and unavailable from here now. I Googled to find this group buy here. I was signed up at LPF for the 3-axis kit, so I guess I'll have to get to know this forum now...

Please contact me to arrange payment etc.

Cheers, CC
    Looks like Avery is moving LPF to a new host and will be back up soon. I'll join the GB there. Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers, CC