Thread: Quick Question From Rookie Laserman532

Default Quick Question From Rookie Laserman532

How come when i make a new post it dosnt show up in the new post section. (as in my spam to buy sell trade) How can i track threads that I have posted to and or am interested in following. I am sure these are basic questions and that it is surly a case of pilot error but i find out people have responded to what I posted purely by accident. Basically how should I best use this forum without having to visit each room? I dont have tons of time, i mostly lurch.

Normally if you're logged in you can click on "New Posts" at the top and anything you havn't read is listed in chronological order of newest first. If someone replies to your post it will be near the top of the list. You can also "subscribe" to a post so you get an email everytime someone replies to it. Not sure how to do that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lampy View Post
    Normally if you're logged in you can click on "New Posts" at the top and anything you havn't read is listed in chronological order of newest first. If someone replies to your post it will be near the top of the list. You can also "subscribe" to a post so you get an email everytime someone replies to it. Not sure how to do that though.
    Ah Ha i just noticed...if i post something it dosnt show up in new post unless some (like you) responded to it. At least that is what i just saw.

Yep! and I've just worked ou how to subscribe to a thread. There's a drop down menu "Thread Tools" at the top of the posts. Might be quite anoying to get an email everytime someone posts though unless you're running a group buy or something.

Cheers, and Happy New Year,

Matt.