Hi Guy swell I have started the list, it is no way finished but it’s a start and over the months if I and other people want to add to it as new models come out at least the list will stay up to date.
Having looked around a few sites to obtain most of the info I cannot in anyway guarantee the info is genuine, I cant see why anybody would lie about such information but you never no as I don’t know these people at all unlike (PL) where we know each other, if you know what I mean. I personally have heard good things about the Pioneer DVR112 so much so I have purchased a couple drives to extract the diode even though it is an open diode with care it can be extracted reasonably easy, I even managed to get the diode working out of the Samsung it took me 3 hours to break all the metal around the black case(as in photo’s) and wire it up and design a different aluminium module for it but it seem ok the worst part was trying to align what was left and fix it down with thermal epoxy resin but determination prevailed in the end I will be doing a long term stability test on the Pioneer DVR112 and post the results, I have purchased a different size of aluminium bar to make the modules out of to suck the heat away so ill see how it goes and post the results as and when.

Pioneer DVRA07 diode closed

Pioneer DVRA09 diode closed

Pioneer DVR112 diode open

LG GSA-H42N open diode

.Sony DW-D26A diode closed

Benq Dw1620 diode closed

Memorex MRX-525G diode closed

Benq Dw1625 diode closed

LG GSA-H42L diode closed

Sony DRU-700A diode closed

Lite-On LH-20A1P diode open

Sony DRU-800A diode open

Pioneer DVR111 diode closed

Lite-On LH-20A1H-185 diode open

Lite-On DH-20A3P

Optiarc drive (sony)AD-7170s diode open

You were right Rob I did miss this one thank you.