Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My trip to Laser-Wave

Default My trip to Laser-Wave

So about a month ago, I was in Beijing, China, and had the opportunity to stop by the Laser-Wave facilities and meet with Sandy and Bridge. I also picked up a nice little 100mw blue, which I'll review over on the product board shortly.

Anyway, Laser-wave. My friend and co-worker Danny took me over to their headquarters, which are tucked nicely into the side of one of the many electronics complexes in beijing. Their company isn't huge, there are some offices, a demo room, and their class 100 clean room, where the lasers are assembled (needless to say, we didn't go into the clean room, but you get a very good view from the observation windows.) Despite the fact that I was walking into a professional manufacturing facility, I got a very comfortable feel about the place. It has the relaxing calm of a smoothly running opertaion, staffed by intelligent and dedicated people. These notions were only reinforced by my introduction to bridge. What's lost in translation on the site is completely reaffirmed when one meets the man in person. He is very intelligent, serious about his business, and even more serious in his devotion to quality and customer serivce.
    anyway, we met and talked about what I was going to purchase from them that day. I would have loved to get a complete set of lasers, as well as dichros and other optics, but I didn't have the money with me. I ended up getting a blue dpss and two dichros from them. I Feel it improper to say the price I payed, but I think I got a hell of a good deal.

anyway, the bulk of my experience with Laser-Wave was actually handled by Sandy, She's the business agent/sales Liason/person you talk to when you contact them via the website. She is every bit as caring and intelligent as Bridge, and any business you choose to do with her will be efficient and pleasant. On my trip to the company, she even met us on the street to show us the way to their offices in the complex.

I also have a few pictures of my visit that Sandy emailed me.
    the logo was done by a set of dt-40 pros running on mamba black, as best I could tell. There are other pictures of their facility that Bridge has uploaded if you want to look at them, I didn't want to duplicate so I left them out of this post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rhys&LaserWave.JPG  

Rhys to LW company.JPG  

Rhys&Sandy.JPG  

"TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra

Cool

wow, you are so tall, my friends. stand aside you I am just like little man, wawawa.....
    next time, I 'd like wear man's high-heel shoe to takes photos with you.hahaha.........
    welcome, Coffee, Sandy and me always welcome you, maybe 2008?
    Best regards!
    Bridge

Hey Bridge
    Its nice to see you - nice to see the person we speak with!

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Lol those photos remind me of Rammstein's Sonne (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfHlA3fmJG0) video.
    Did you too have your head and arms superimposed on 2.4meter basketball player's body?
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    Hey Bridge
    Its nice to see you - nice to see the person we speak with!

Rob
    Hi Rob,
    Thanks.
    it 's really true not image bridge here.hehe.
    Best regards!
    Bridge

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Laser View Post
    Lol those photos remind me of Rammstein's Sonne (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfHlA3fmJG0) video.
    Did you too have your head and arms superimposed on 2.4meter basketball player's body?
    can't open the link.
    I am sure higher. .
    just as you know, my body is more like play football.the same height of Maradona, hehe.
    yes, I really like football much more.
    Best regards!
    Bridge

Hey C ,
    What on earth did you do to Sandy ..in that last pic she looks like shes about to reign a punch down on your head !

Paul
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Quote Originally Posted by Lasermad View Post
    Hey C ,
    What on earth did you do to Sandy ..in that last pic she looks like shes about to reign a punch down on your head !

Paul
    That's probably because I told her I was really enjoying my trip to extreme lasers ;-)
    "TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra

Haha Paul I was thinking the same thing, but at the same time it could be like a fist pump into the air... I figured it was the latter since Mr.Coffee is still here talking to us

Quote Originally Posted by bridge View Post
    can't open the link.
    I am sure higher. .
    just as you know, my body is more like play football.the same height of Maradona, hehe.
    yes, I really like football much more.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Sorry but youtube is blocked by CCP. I forgot about it.
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!