Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Laser Meet - who's bringing what kit??

gud gud fingers crossed then
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Blue rebuilt and working a treat. It now outputs >100mw (which it would only do supriously before) and appears a lot more stable. Its built back into my projector aligned and working grand!

I have taken a number of pix & will pop em in a gallery soon. See attached for a taster - this is soon after blue returned and here the blue output is sub 10mW

Rob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMGP2843.jpg  

If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Oh and one more thing needs to be said - PL Rocks!
    Within minutes of me announcing that the blue was dead I had been offered a substitute to borrow in time for the UKLEM-2 cheers Jem.
    The community spirit here is brilliant - this is the second time I have had a disaster only for someone to offer help at the drop of a hat. I hope I can give some of the same back to people.

Cheers PL

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

Weyhey!
    Dr Wax has finished in surgery and the patent is lookin' good

Default a full recovery?

Quote Originally Posted by p1t8ull View Post
    Weyhey!
    Dr Wax has finished in surgery and the patent is lookin' good
    I went to visit the patient today and looked in a sorry state (as opposed to solid state!) but after much fettling by doctor bob, including micro surgery...the patients pulse returned slowly but surely, temperature became stable around 28degrees and lasing began! after a couple of heart stopping moments, (just me misreading the scope!) life returned to the patient....after mopping the surgeons brow (what else could i do!!!!) and several cups of coffee (for the Doc) the patient was sent to intensive care around 3.30 pm this afternoon. Further surgery was required to relocate its plastic limbs, but things ar looking up.... and the patient looks to be making a full recovery. Following a period of rehab the patient will be discharged back home with R&G, who were feeling very lonely in their box!

Next clinic /surgery will be 3rd Feb in Leicester.....you can book an appointment by contacting Dr Bobs registrar....or flash Rob lots of cash on the day!
    Well done Dr Bob
    Move toward the light!

Look there it is!

Rob

PS ta Kevski for the brow mopping and moral support
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMGP2854.JPG  

awesome well done rob
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Cool

Congratulations Rob! I'm impressed. Even with a cracked crystal you were able to save it... Well done indeed!

Not that I'll be there to notice, but this RGB projector is in *addition* to your Kr/Ar whitelight, yes? So you've got a pair of RGB rigs? (Very cool...)

Adam

Default diodes & pbs cube

anyone going to uklem got any diodes and pbs cube they want to sell me
    just started work on a 1.2w red spent all day sat making 7 adjustable mirror mounts just need 3 more diodes and a pbs big enough to fire six diodes through it also i am looking for a suitable collimating lense

yes i have a cube i dont want

ill bring it with me
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat