Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Laser Meet - who's bringing what kit??

Default UK Laser Meet - who's bringing what kit??

OK if you are attending the UK meet and are bring some kit please make a single post saying what you are bringing?

im very interested to see what kit turns up this time, we have double the amount of people so fingers crossed double the amount of kit.

Ill start -

fingers crossed i will be bringing my DT40 - RBP (red, blue purple) scanner, with FB3 and moncha DAC.

and a range of pointers just encase

+ none laser related - video camera and digital camera as last time.
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

You guys would laugh at my titchy equipment (just like the cold hearted ladies do) but I could bring along my 1500 Watt Smoke Machine in case you need some extra or localised "atmosphere" and a couple of lighting stands.

Every little helps .........

I will be bringing my 1 watt RGB baby, provided nothing nasty happens to it in the next few weeks
    Smoke is always a welcome addition... My machine is a bit pathetic, get more smoke off a cigarette...

Can't say what kit I'll have with me, but if anyone has some safety specs in the 600-700nm region, it would be a good idea to bring 'em

Extra smoke machine would be good soforene, I was planning on bringing a piddly little el-cheapo fogger but it takes an hour to fill a phonebox. The guy making the call was pretty pissed off

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    You guys would laugh at my titchy equipment (just like the cold hearted ladies do) but I could bring along my 1500 Watt Smoke Machine in case you need some extra or localised "atmosphere" and a couple of lighting stands.

Every little helps .........
    all equipment is welcome

Can't say what kit I'll have with me, but if anyone has some safety specs in the 600-700nm region, it would be a good idea to bring 'em

Extra smoke machine would be good soforene, I was planning on bringing a piddly little el-cheapo fogger but it takes an hour to fill a phonebox. The guy making the call was pretty pissed off
    i think my specs might conver that.

you gota bring some kit mate, those 1.2watt greens were good
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I should have my two greens giving around 1.5 watt each, my rgb with around 3 watt+ maybe more if i get the second red fitted .

hopefully i should have built my network kit up with 3 ld2000s.

if needed i also have a jem zr33 smoke machine, (massive) le-maitre and martin hazers, etc etc

sorry without being rude who are you? were you at the last meet?

cant wait to see the RGB
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Unless i am mistaken, i was at the Laser visuals course with you and jem?

I should have been at the last meet but i had a gig to do so couldnt make it,

Andy

I might bring me wee 600mW green with DT40s, laptop, behringer USB fader controller and an LE200 cracker just to see if we can tell the difference between the oil and water based hazers. Could bring a decent DMX lighting desk if anyone wants to try out FB3s with DMX daughter boards etc.

Which Laser Visuals course did you all do? I was on the first one they ran at that crazy science park in Kent.

-Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by aclasers View Post
    Unless i am mistaken, i was at the Laser visuals course with you and jem?

I should have been at the last meet but i had a gig to do so couldnt make it,

Andy
    ive not been on the laser visual course but fingers crossed soon.

ah so you wernt at the last meet, hense i dont know you lol

I might bring me wee 600mW green with DT40s, laptop, behringer USB fader controller and an LE200 cracker just to see if we can tell the difference between the oil and water based hazers. Could bring a decent DMX lighting desk if anyone wants to try out FB3s with DMX daughter boards etc.

Which Laser Visuals course did you all do? I was on the first one they ran at that crazy science park in Kent.

-Matt.
    this is a laser meet if you have kit you should bring it. its the whole point of the meet
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat