Thread: Problem converting dxf to ild

Default Problem converting dxf to ild

I'm trying to convert our club logo into a ILDA frame, using a demo version of Anarchy Editor, but when I open the dxf, the area looks empty.
    Does anybody have any clue?
    In the attach. is our logo file.

Thanks for your help

Luciano
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tip of da day.

If you want your Anarchy editor to load your DXF - save your DXF as ACAD 12 or early. Same thing is for da Monkey Editor.
    The image must be in the right window and be right size.
    Last edited by Dr Laser; 02-06-2008 at 19:39.
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Here it is.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Laser View Post
    Here it is.
    That file was originally a gif, with a very low resolution. (The splash screen on a website).
    My goal was to make a surprise to my friends at www.peugeotclub.it, projecting the club's logo at a party.
    The first step was to vectorize it with Adobe Illustrator, then I tried to export it in DXF.
    I have a sweet Pangolin FB3 kit, and when I tried to import the logo into Draw3D the DXF did not even opens. (While reading the help, I thought that the error was due to a limitation of the package, because there are 2 versions of Draw3d, and one of them does not import DXF, but I was wrong).
    Due to frequent missions abroad, I've had temporally abandoned the project, then, when I got my hands on the demo version of Anarchy I thought to try one more time, but I got again into troubles.
    Finally, after covering Bill (my Pango Hero ) with tons of junk mail, I discovered that the FLASHBACK3 package is even better than I could imagine. The whole package is the PRO version, not the Lite one. (At an unbeatable price).
    Anyway, Illustrator stuff should be exported as WMF, than Draw3D can digest them without any embarassing ....."burp".... .

I managed to fix the DXF opening and re-saving it with Autocad.

Meanwhile, back to Draw3D from Pangolin, I found that the optimize section of it is simply fenomenal....!!!!! I can increase and decrease the number of points without any problem, so is possible to adapt the resolution to suit the performance of almost any galvo.

Anyway, the ILD from Dr Laser is very good, thanks a lot
    Last edited by Pitopito; 02-07-2008 at 05:48.