Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: super 7s (CR laser) sent down for demo)

hold on, i`ll try and strip out the scan guard. I`m sure the galvos are the same as the super 1 about 12-15k now, where are those tools

that was a mission yes the galvos are the same as the super 1 (the one`s I am having problems with) but I think they may be faster. I wont be able to playwith ilda till tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0622.JPG  

from the other side
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0619.JPG  

Those are CNI laser sources
    The board you wanted identifying is the driver board for the blue laser (thats the one with the MBL serial number (the 50 refers to 50mW). The MRL is red and I cant quite see the markings on the green and though ts not a CNI model I recognise i would assume it is CNI as the other 2 are.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

thanks rob. have you had any encounters with the galvos? I only ask, because the problem with my super one, is sometimes (after a banging sound test) the galvos wont scan, I take of the sheild put it back and then they scan. I just wonder if this one will be plagued by the same problems

Martyn

Weird!
    no I have not come acress those scanners and unfortunately most chineese scanners these days look roughly the same - like far eastern clones of CT's. Im sure if you could get in closer to the drivers someone might recognise them - but that is a weird problem.
    Is this kit likely to make an appearance in leicester in a few weeks ???
    I wouldnt mind having a 'proper' nosey in there. Plus we could measure the output of those lasers and confim how close thay are to the story.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

affraid not. I`m thinking of going up on the 3rd. hopefully with both this one and the super 1 (depends on how long I can blag it for, as they want me to pay the difference and have this one, as they keep getting mine and a load of other super 1`s back)