Thread: FLEM II 1W DPSS Raffle

Default FLEM II 1W DPSS Raffle

Ok folks, we have been offered a very generous deal for a 1W DPSS 532nm laser from Viasho ( http://www.viasho.com ). I'm not sure that this could be organised in time for FLEM though. Here's what I was thinking, either 48 tickets for $25 each or 60 tickets for $20 each. I think selling 48 or even 60 tickets for FLEM may be tough, might be easier for SELEM especially since we still have a few months to work with. What do you guys think? Can we muster up enough ticket purchases? Who's down for a chance to win a 1W 532nm laser from Viasho?! If you're interested, respond here with how many tickets you are interested in. This is open only for folks who plan on attending FLEM or SELEM.

PS- Big thanks to Lasermad and the UKLEM for the idea!
    Last edited by DZ; 01-16-2008 at 16:48.

clandestiny is offline Eleventy-Billion Watt Ar/Kr >:)
    somewhere between orlando and san antonio

I'm in for around 200.00 worth-
    go big or go home

Cool

If they're 25 bucks a pop, I'll spring for 2 tickets. If they're only 20 bucks a pop then I'll spring for 3. If we can get enough confirmed tickets sold before FLEM Mark II, that would be great. (Only have 6 weeks left though.) Otherwise we can do it at SELEM 2008...

Adam

PS: Thanks for setting it up David... I just didn't have the time. BTW, I will be out of communication for the next few days... Going to Chicago for the weekend.

Lightbulb

Hmmm, I might be able to gather some shedon't money in time for FLEM.

Nice find David! Thanks to Viasho, for the laser!
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

I`m in for two.
    "Gravity its not just a good idea its the law"

Well at this rate, I doubt that we will sell enough tickets before FLEM, so lets just make this for SELEM.

Talking

14 tickets at $85 a piece...

DZ

I hope you manage to get enough ,we just have 3 tickets left now and we were selling 60 tickets at around $20 each , i hope it will add alot of fun and tension to the day .......and hopefully you will be able to see the vid of the draw in the ftp site on the next few weeks . Tickets kinda flew out strightaway and then stuttered, n it looks like this meet 40+ people going to it this time

Why dont you consider a WORLDWIDE draw , i m pretty sure there would be a few up for it ! i would do it , but to be honest i found it quite a large task organising it which would make me reluctant to do it again so quickly .... also when i worked out the figures i forgot to take account of the paypal fees and the possibility of import fees and typical couriers duty handling fees so its likely i will have to take a hit on this a bit , but its no worries i will consider that my own little bit of sponsorship towards the event ..but just a reminder in case you forget about the little extras that add up !

Best of luck and hve fun !!

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

if its FLEM only i could probably drop in $200... but i never win anything so i dont know why lol