Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Laser Harp - Success!

I thought that you are not selling your plans any more. So most of the people can't make it from their head like you can.
    Sometimes it more easy way to buy fully developed ready to go controller then building it by yourself.

No I don't sell laser stuff through my site any more - (although the MIDI camera is available).

All my laser stuff is sold through LWI - www.lasershows.net
    ---------------
    Steve's Website

Question Can You send me more info?

Hi!
    Some month ago I mailed to you my questions. And now I see these messages ;-))
    So, as I understand, You can sell PLANS of Wimote-based MIDI-camera for laserharp???
    Or you sell ready camera kit? Or some else?
    Can you send more info for me in private or public???
    Big thanks!

Default Safety?

Hello,

I've been following your work for a while and am beyond impressed. This is a childhood dream of mine - building a laser harp. I've been a JM Jarre addict for a long time, and when I saw the Houston-Lyon concert video in the 80s I was amazed. Everybody around me said it was a fake, but being the gullible guy that I am, I knew it was real.

Anyway, I've decided that I was going to embark on that project (well, as soon as I'm done building a tube amp for my guitar). Just got a cheap laser pointer the other day, will buy an Arduino probably within a month, probably an ultra sound sensor like this one (I heard that the IR ones are not that good?), and I'm going to start messing with the whole thing. I wonder about safety though. Any advice on what NOT to do? Other than looking into the beam of course.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Again, kudos to your achievements!