Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merging two shows in Mamba Black

Default Merging two shows in Mamba Black

Hi,

OK, I know how to make a nice single show with Mamba Black.
    But how can we combine two seperate show to each other?
    Pasting the audio files together I use the program Visual MP3 Splitter & Joiner at http://maniactools.com/. That is not the problem.

With Mamba we can only load one show at the same time.
    Loading another show cost time and more inportant: silence on the dancefloor!
    We can not make (or load) a series of shows in Mamba that will be played nice after eachother. Can't we?

What I do now is to export the seperate shows to the ILD format and than load them all to the timeline. Big disadvantage: the show will be more than 50MB by than

Any ideas to improve this?

As far as Im aware up to now there is no way to do this appart from the following proceedure.

Paste together your music files as you say and open show no 2
    use the '-' button on the timeline to zoom out til you can see the whole show.
    click and drag the maquee to highlight all scenes
    right click and select copy scene
    Now open show 1
    load in the double music file
    save
    use the spacebar to mark where the second music track begins - this is your sync marker
    now paste in the scenes - it will likely ask you to locate the framelist of the pasted show.
    While keeping the scenes ALL highlighted adjust the position to sync to the marker
    save

Rob

Not ideal but it will work

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

This has been a problem to me aswell..

The loading time in Mamba Black is to long :\
    But then again, i dont think the laser should stand ON all night..

So I often just have the laser 1:5 of each song (mostly)...

I agree liteglow
    moderation with the rest of the lighting is the key for the public.
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

Yes, but would it be nice if you have a kind of a "play list" in Mamba Black that contain all the shows you want to display? So, without any pause or silence between the shows?

TIP: Medialas (old Grumpy): This is what we want in version 2.00

Greetings,
    Audrey
    (The female Laserist)

Audrey

Its not old grumpy you need to convince! He has to do what the people who pay him say - though sometimes im sure he wishes he didnt have to. I know at the moment there is a lot going on to iron out problems in 1.90 - lots of code rewriting to clear old nasties - so we are not going to see any new features until 2.0

1.90 is soon to have a fresh release (update) from what ive heard but when that will be is anyones guess.

Rob

PS its nice to have a lady laser person around here - you are a rare but special breed

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    PS its nice to have a lady laser person around here - you are a rare but special breed
    Ooh Rob, You smooth talker
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

The only thing that worries me is her picture!

Rob

Calm down boys!

My boyfriend is looking over my shoulder right now
    We're doing this laserstuff together and using it for art performances and give small lasershows at houseparties.
    The picture guy is Jean Paul Belmondo, but if you're looking better, please send me your photo and I will use it as my avatar

Grz,
    Lady Laserist

I know this looks much better than JPB - well to me anyway. Its me and its good cause you cant see my face

near the bottom of the page...
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...?t=3301&page=5

Rob