Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: LASEVER 635nm 300mW

yeah i dont know any of these features and need help LOL
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Tell you what,,

Make a list of stuff you would be interested in and I will do my best to show you... That way I won't bore you too much...

pffffffffffff i dont know what thee is, so i cant make a list.

important things, i need help setting up projection zones and help with bounce mirrors and how that all works
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

No problem,

Can also show you how to do the layered effects taht Buffo was talking about and how to independantly manipulate them. Can show you some pretty cool beat stuff as well. And now you are an RGB man you will certainly want to see the colour morphing if you haven't already..

sounds good and ill video it
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

ok i think im gonna do the FB3. insanity...you got me wanting that now! livequick comes with it??

Cool

Live Quick is not the same as Live Pro. But it's got a lot of the same features. If you *really* get into live play and want to upgrade, you can always do that.

Don't forget about all the other software that comes with the FB3 though. You get a text editor, an abstract generator, a 3D object frame editor, plus the showrider show creation software. I'm probably missing a few others here, but you get the drift.

Adam

yeah adam...

this seems like the way to go. this is for the RGB im building for the club, so its going to be used JUST live.

quickly though-
    i bought the scanpro 30Ks from dave on here (aijii) if my memory serves me correctly, they are *DIFFERENTIAL* inputs. and someone just said the FB3 has "single ended" outputs. is this going to be an issue? whats the re-wire consist of?

and what is this blue issue i have heard about with the FB3?? not being able to control blue or something??

-Marc

and what is this blue issue i have heard about with the FB3?? not being able to control blue or something??
    That wont be an issue at all if you're going to have an RGB. Most laser projectors are Red only, green only, red (seudo yellow) green, or RGB. Andy_con was in an unfortunate situation where he had red and blue only, so anything that is green in a projected image would be missing. If he had red and green only, anything that is blue in a projected image becomes either red, yellow or green. It will be nice, if in a future release of the software for the FB3 that they include the "color palette wizard" that is found in the QM2K software which will eliminate this issue. If you're going to have an RGB, then you wont have a problem.

thanks for the clarification DZ.

so, barring any massive "NOOO dont get the FB3 marc..." comment from anyone, i will be ordering this tomorow or tues.

WARNING-
    there will be PLENTY of questions once received and integrated! so, be prepared everyone !! im used to NML Full auto! so this is a WHOLE new world for me!!!

-Marc