Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bounce mirrors

Default Bounce mirrors

Hello folks, well I finally broke down and picked up a pair of bounce mirrors. I picked up a set from a seller on ebay that seems to manufacture them I would guess. I was surprised by the quality. Very nice little unit and great for my office, I'm probably going to get about another 15 of them! The seller is vette4jja and here is a link to one of his auctions: http://cgi.ebay.com/Stage-Laser-Boun...QQcmdZViewItem

I'd include photos of the actual bounce mirror, but thats not as fun as these:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b1.JPG  

b2.JPG  

b3.JPG  

b4.JPG  

Very NICE!!! I bought some mirrors from him a while ago. Still got plenty of them But I was thinking about building something like that with his 5x5 6x6 or 8x8" mirrors. I just haven't made up my mind yet.

wow awesome.

im gona have a go at making some bounce mirrors, ive made a scanner im sure making some bounce mirrors cant be hard
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Wink

Youuuuu suck... Cause I want on... some... I like the way you have them on the tracklight strip. That is a hefty price jump from the 2 inch to anything bigger. Nice find though.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

hehe! I just wire tied the two up to the track for now, later I will mount them a different way, especially if I get more. Speaking of which, if you want some, I was thinking about getting 15 of them. I can get 20 at $10 a pop, maybe less if I get more. Someone want to do a group buy thing? Anyone else interested? I'll email him and see if we can get them for less than that.

If we can get them for less than $10 each and reasonable shipping, I would be in for at least four and possibly 8.

Lightbulb

Yea, I'd be down for a group buy. Speaking of group buys... mliptack, did you make a thread about those "white light" goggles? I'd like to see more info on those...

Allthat, check the PBS group buy they're in there. There is the link in my signature to that thread. Theres a bunch of info dispersed throughout the thread. If you have any particular answers you're looking for PM me.

-Max

Ok guys, got a response about a group buy. Though he did offer a better price, I just don't think it would be worth organizing any kind group buy for them. Oh well! Really though, I think the price for them is pretty good to begin with. Especially if you buy 10.

I would just like to say that I had an interest in these so I checked the seller again - and he didn't have any up. So I wrote a message to him, he immediately posted a new batch of 50 of them up. With a 10 for the price of 6 deal.

Just an FYI when I checked out the shipping was going to be $40 so I offered the original 6.80 and he instead charged me 8.95

So I just got 10 of these mounts for just about 11 bucks a piece.