Thread: Stuff to sell at FLEM

Default Stuff to sell at FLEM

Hey folks, I am trying to clear out some stuff laying around that I don't think I'll use anymore. First item, some sort of slotted optical bench. I don't know where it came from, I had some plans for it but now its just taking up space and has been for about 5 years, so I'm letting it go. Its quite heavy, I'm guessing greater than 30 pounds. Here's the deal, I'll bring it to FLEM if someone wants to buy it. It needs to be a firm comitment to buy, if I bring it to FLEM, I don't want to bring it back! Hows $35 sound?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.JPG  

2.JPG  

3.JPG  

4.JPG  

2nd item, I'd prefer to just keep this, if it wasn't so damn big and heavy. So I'll let it go to someone attending FLEM for say, $350. This is just a very cheesy effects projector that I threw together for SELEM from bits and pieces of other projectors I had built in the past. The HeNe is about 10mW, the green dpss is about 20mW and the argon does about 50mW when it wants to work. The argon is on its last leg and sometimes needs a bit of help starting with a coil. I'll throw in the Electro Technic coil that I have if you like. The rest is just a bunch of motorized effects (optical wheels) for lumia, diffraction, etc. There is also a G-124 that just does a fan effect and also has scan through effects such as diffraction etc. If you went to SELEM then you know what it can do. Same deal as the other item above, I'll bring it to FLEM if I have a firm comitment to buy as I don't want to have to drag it back!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5.JPG  

6.JPG  

7.JPG  

8.JPG  

9.JPG  

Last edited by DZ; 01-25-2008 at 17:25.

clandestiny is offline Eleventy-Billion Watt Ar/Kr >:)
    somewhere between orlando and san antonio

Hey, I like extra wheels to have laying around- could use a spare hene as well, looks interesting
    go big or go home

for 350 I'll take it..