Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Needed: 473/100 mW

If Bridge made you a highly competitive offer, I'd take it. I bought a 100mw from him and I love it, so perhaps I'm a bit biased, but IMHO you're getting a hell of a deal. By that I mean a $1200 laser for whatever price he's offering.
    "TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra

Yes thats exactly what I'm going to do. The Chinese new year begins tomorrow (I think) and Bridge is going to be out of town for 14 days but when he's back we'll do the int'l wire transfer thing (I missed the window of opportunity to get it sooner because I didnt know about some bank technicalities) but I can wait.. I've waited this long

Smile

Well, that gives you time to consider that Dream Beamz (George) is selling his newly repaired 200 mw Lasever blue for just $1250... Yeah, he's got the new model that is supposed to be perfect, and he's had it since September with no problems. So that's double the power for not a lot more $$$. Keep it in mind at least. (I would have *JUMPED* on it, but I don't have the cash...)

Adam

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    Well, that gives you time to consider that Dream Beamz (George) is selling his newly repaired 200 mw Lasever blue for just $1250... Yeah, he's got the new model that is supposed to be perfect, and he's had it since September with no problems. So that's double the power for not a lot more $$$. Keep it in mind at least. (I would have *JUMPED* on it, but I don't have the cash...)

Adam
    Ditto...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Sorry, but that's kinda over the budget... wish I could.. bills and morgage, y'know.. the 'pit' can only go so deep..

i got something for you.. check PM.

Cool

I'm in the same boat

no such thing as cheap and quality

so i'm gonna go big greenie instead of small blues

i'll come back one day

when a new color comes out and blues will be as cheap as greenies

good luck on your search

Thanx. I gotta get an RGB going with 636 and 473 ( If they made 488 DPSS I'd be a happpy clamperr)...but until then.. Like U said.. one day..