Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LASERWAVE 150mW

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post
    UPDATE-

the noise is fine. i had 1 of my engineers at work listen to it and he said its just a natural "hum" because the high current.

just an FYI to everyone. i would HIGHLY reccomend Laserwave. Bridge has been EXCELLENT and customer service is beyond expectations. I would give it an "A."

Thanks!

-Marc

oh, all in all. the unit is great!
    Thanks Marc,
    pleasure to hear that is not problem.
    Thanks for you satify our services ,that is my duty, I should , need ,must,can do it, you satisfy is my most pleasure.
    best regards!
    Bridge

How is the laser doing now Gottaluv? -Still OK?

hey steve (im assuming thats your name )

laser is PERFECT. noise actually ends up dwindling down to barely audible after about 5-10 mins. the sound i guess is just a "hum" from the transformer because of the high current draw.

EXCELLENT laser! i STILL dont have a meter.......ahem, hint HINT someone!!!!!!!!! to meter the lasers for output.

steve, if youre still contemplating laserwave, i would HIGHLY reccomend them. granted, the laser hasnt been put under stress, and the brief testing i did was more to just make sure it worked. but so far so good.

obviously the REAL test will be when its in the projector and after months of lasing in a nightclub environment.

-Marc

Cool

He Marc;

Bring that laser to FLEM Mark II and we'll check it. (Bring your scanners too, and Bill Benner will tune them for you for free.)

Adam

Yeah Steve's my name and I just barely missed buying one from Bridge.. It's the Chinese new year beginning 2/2 and he'll be gone for 14 days w/ family (lucky dude-I wish we got 14 days off for a holiday.. ) but the int'l bank x'fer will be done when he's back (is that how you bought yours?) He said they dont do paypal yet (I think that's what he said) .. ( I dont do paypal either).. and there's no alternative.. so I'll wait.. no prob.. as someone said--anticipation is half the fun..
    Nite-Club use huh?- Planning on putting it thru the paces I see..
    We'll all look forward to seeing how it holds up.. Chuck (Marconi) is burning one in as we speak. Supposed to be of equal quality as CNI from what I've read.. not sure tho, prob shouldnt say that.. We'll see...