Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UK Meet preview - warning dangerous thread

Default UK Meet preview - warning dangerous thread

Ok boys and girls the day is drawing near so to put you in the mood here is a little vid taken in my garage tonight. This is just 2 lasers, and if the sight of this pair is anything to go by then I would suggest if you are attending the meet you had better bring some tissues with you.

gas on the left solid state on the right

www.stanwax.plus.com/laser/insanitydual.wmv

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

It's a bit smokey in your garage.
    You shouldn't run the car engine in an enclosed space.

I'm hoping there'll be serious toonage at the meet as I have just got access to the FTP server and some of the (UK) vids are missing a little something in not having any sounds to accompany the light show.

We'll show those Johhny Foreigners how to do a Laser Meet !!

Cool

Brilliant!

Rob, you are my hero. That show kicks ass. Is that one that you created yourself in Mamba? (And if so, who do I have to blow to get a copy?)

Since Mamba has a driver for the QM-2000 board, I can run both Pangolin and Mamba Black shows. (I never sold my copy of Mamba Black... Really glad I kept it now!) I'd love to be able to show that at FLEM Mark II in Orlando... (And I think I might be able to link up as many as 3 RGB projectors to play it at once... That would be cool!)

Adam

Hi Adam
    yes its my show playing to music created by a good pal of mine. If you PM me an email address I will zip it up and mail it over to you. you can see it also on my youtubes - though the quality of the vid has turned out crap after youtube have processed it. As usual its recorded from a number of angles then edited together and the music dubbed on - so ya cant hear me fart and belch over it

here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYTs7axVtCk

Wait till you are watching us in envy on the live webcam on Sun

Rob

ps would you like my rat salad as well - no blow needed thanks
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

Amazing show!! I think it's one of the greatest Mamba show I saw

Can I have a copy too? I'll trade it with another show of my own prod

Whoa, Rob

Nice Show, a lot of work in that

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Very nice show, looking forward to seeing it live -
    only 3 days, 22 hours to go

wow .... cool ...

Dont know about tissues ..... better bring a bucket and mop

all the best ... Karl

ive already started packing

Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I cant pack yet - cos if I do how am I gonna get my daily photon fix. Esp. on Friday as its my birthday so will have to have some laser playing time
    I will be packing on Sat - ALL DAY!
    Rob