Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need a smoke machine

Default I need a smoke machine

After getting all 3 lasers working I'm a little dissapointed in the beams. The only smoke I've got is my landlord when he has a fag in the kitchen, so I guess I need a smoke machine

Can anyone recommend a smoke machine that wont leave too much residue on the bowl of fruit?

Graham

mr lips wrote

The only smoke I've got is my landlord when he has a fag in the kitchen,
    And now that will have our American buddys thinking .....

nice smoke shame about the smell of burning ass

as far a smoke for laser im using the Martin stage hazer and it has very little residue ( well the wifes not complained yet ... so i cant be to bad )

all the best .... Karl

lol most of us know thats a cigarette

Quote Originally Posted by laserLips View Post
    The only smoke I've got is my landlord when he has a fag in the kitchen
    A little KY Jelly will solve that problem.

HAHAHA

Nice one Karl...

A hazer is a bit out of my budget, since I dont really have one after spending all my dosh on lasers. I also want to up my power ...I want more green and more red .... for the far future..., I know, don't we all
    Do you think its ok the mix Maxyz's with a 635 module? Or should I stick with getting more maxzy's .....If I had 800/900 mw of maxzy reds it seems like a lot of power but for not much visible beam??

carmangary - it's normally cooking oil thats get used since the wicked act is taking palce in the kitchen.

Karl

Graham

Initially for home use I bought one of the small smoke machines from Maplin Electronics. These are pretty good and will kick out a fair amount of smoke, certainly plenty for use in your house (you don't want the fire brigade turning up )

I've recently upgraded to a Look Solutions Unique 2 Hazer so i'm now equipped for commercial venues. I don't really have a use for the small smoke machine any more so if you're interested...

I think it cost me £34.95 when I bought it, and i've seen them on offer at £29.95. There's plenty of fluid in it and i've approx half a bottle spare, it's about 1 year old but it's had very little use and looks brand new. If you're prepared to part with a small amount of money, say a nice crisp £20, I could bring it to the meet.

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Graham
    Currently it's not possible to mix more than 2 Maxyz (1 x Horizontal Polarised and 1 X Vertical polarised). There is a technique for combining lots of reds in order to gain high power and if you're very lucky there might be something that may interest you at the meet

Jem

HAHAHA

Nice one Karl...

A hazer is a bit out of my budget, since I dont really have one after spending all my dosh on lasers. I also want to up my power ...I want more green and more red .... for the far future..., I know, don't we all
    Do you think its ok the mix Maxyz's with a 635 module? Or should I stick with getting more maxzy's .....If I had 800/900 mw of maxzy reds it seems like a lot of power but for not much visible beam??

carmangary - it's normally cooking oil thats get used since the wicked act is taking palce in the kitchen.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Ok Jem. Thanks

mmmm beams...........

Ok Jem. Thanks

mmmm beams...........
    Do I take that as you want me to bring it with a view to your buying it ?

Jem

Yes please Jem. £20 you say...