Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FB3 and audio?

Well, since the topic is FB3 and audio... How do you add sound activation to the FB3 in stand-alone mode?

Looks like I'll get mine on Monday, unless the FedEx tracking service is actually accurate. Then they just sent my package from Memphis to Paris and then back to Memphis which I highly doubt is a very efficient route from Florida to Sweden. Hoping the guys shipping the package are smarter than the ones who wrote the tracking service app.

http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?submit...ttype=ivother&

Tocket; Seems like my FB3 is traveling hand in hand with yours. Memphis > Paris > Memphis. Strange, but there is still hope, as the estimated delivery hasn't changed.

Hopefully FedEx knows where and when to deliver. "Wherever, whenever with fedex.com" doesn't sound good in my ears ;-)

/ Steen
    Last edited by Smeisner; 02-02-2008 at 16:40.

One issue that I am noticing however, is when I am using an MP3 format (not sure if its the same for AIFF or others) if I start at the set marker, over and over again the song will not reset at the same spot. It will delay about a second each time, which really made it hard to sync up a few things to the beat. I had to start it over each time.

-Max

I think there may be no answer to my original question.... the one of the creation of files and getting them into showrider from3D studio. I have tried several things to remedy the issue of file interchange. Maybe I am just not getting the protocol here. Still trying.........
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Hey Mike, what is it that you cant do? Maybe I am misreading your original post...

-Max

Hi Just been reading this thread. I have a FB3 and i`m using the live quick usb that came with the fb3. I`m I correct in saying that to use audio with the fb3 I will need to upgrade to live pro? (if so do you know how much it is, and is it worth it?)

Thanks
    Martyn

I think you only need Live Pro if you want to use the Winamp plugin. That also depends on what you mean by "use audio". That's pretty broad. Can you be a little more specific?
    Also, the FB3 demo comes with 2 distinct pieces of software:
    1) LiveQuick
    2) LA Studio (designer, live, player)

I think that some of the conversations on this thread are bleeding over from one to the next, causing some things to become a little hazy.

-Mike

Is the LA Studio a free option, or do you have to purchase it? The only 2 bits of software I got with mine where the live quick and live pro (has it changed its name) the second needing to be purchased.

I would like to be able to sync a show to a music track )

LiveQuick and the LA Studio package are available free for the FB3 - they are available from Pangolin if you didn't receive them with your FB3 (just use the "Contact" link on their web site to get hold of them).

LivePRO USB had a very limited "free" distribution in early 2007. The full release version of LivePRO is available for purchase direct from Pangolin, and it has several features that can sync to music using the Winamp plugin.

Any of the add-on Pangolin software packages for the FB3 will require you to send them the serial number of your FB3 board (unless they already have it on file under your name) so a license file can be created by them that allows the software to work with your specific board. This generally only takes a day or 2 and can be handled through e-mail...
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

In LA Studio designer, I have a set of frames created. Actually imported some of them. I wanted to know how to get them saved to the correct file extension so I can view it in LA Studio Player. Any help ?
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich