Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy Birthday stanwax

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    This usually means you have ordered something and are expecting it to be delivered soon...
    Indeed it does - however this happens with worrying frequecy when im NOT expecting something.

the bells the bells

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Hi bridge
    Plese upload photos

we would like to see how everyone celebrates
    Sure I will
    My wife is from Thailand and we celebrate the Thai new year by thowing water over each other ......
    yeah, in China, there also one minority they celebrate foison by thowing water each other, and the girl will thowing their water to to her love one, that is very interesting.
    Yes, Pictures please, Bridge! Are there lasers and fireworks involved in the Chinese New Year?
    I am sure not lasershow at my homeland, because it is remote, even nobody know laserwork, fireworks will , every family will had . I think CCTV new year evenning will had laser show, let us expect.
    Best regards!
    Bridge

Happy belated Birthday Rob... see you tomorrow for an insane day of photonic madness...

Mark