Thread: Alex @ Silverray lasers ?

Default Alex @ Silverray lasers ?

Anybody know what has happened, if anything, to Alex at Silverray Laser systems?
    I bought and paid for a projector off of him a few weeks back and he was going to try and get it to me before this Sunday (UKLEM) and have heard nothing from him since and just wondered if anyone has heard anything of him recently?
    I've left several emails and phone messages but heard now't.
    Getting a little worried
    Thanks
    Jim
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    Anybody know what has happened, if anything, to Alex at Silverray Laser systems?
    I bought and paid for a projector off of him a few weeks back and he was going to try and get it to me before this Sunday (UKLEM) and have heard nothing from him since and just wondered if anyone has heard anything of him recently?
    I've left several emails and phone messages but heard now't.
    Getting a little worried
    Thanks
    Jim
    Hi Jim
    I was tempted to buy off him, but decided to wait and have alook at your purchase!!! I got several email replies from him seemed genuine. Ive pm'd you.
    Kev
    Move toward the light!

Just PM'd you Kev - had a reply from him now and unfortunately the unit won't be here for the UKLEM which is a shame for me and his business as I had said to him that it would be a good opportunity to show off his gear.

His loss really, you would have thought he would have pulled out all the stops to get the unit too me in time.

Oh well

Jim
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    Just PM'd you Kev - had a reply from him now and unfortunately the unit won't be here for the UKLEM which is a shame for me and his business as I had said to him that it would be a good opportunity to show off his gear.

His loss really, you would have thought he would have pulled out all the stops to get the unit too me in time.

Oh well

Jim
    As you say Jim a missed opportunity, I was relly looking forward to having a demo!!! hope it turns up ok though! You will have to post a test and pics when you get it.
    K
    Move toward the light!

Mixed news Jim I guess
    His loss - at least you have re-established contact - was worried that he had run off with ya dough....

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    Mixed news Jim I guess
    His loss - at least you have re-established contact - was worried that he had run off with ya dough....

Rob
    You never know these days Rob especially with it being an EBay purchase

Only hours to go now
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Indeed
    At the moment im changing the oil on my car, hoovering the house, getting stuff ready to pack and trying to finish a Mamba show off - as well as keep an eye on PL

all good stuff

See ya'll the morra

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    Indeed
    At the moment im changing the oil on my car, hoovering the house, getting stuff ready to pack and trying to finish a Mamba show off - as well as keep an eye on PL

all good stuff

See ya'll the morra

Rob
    Hoovering the house eh! I'll check it later!!!!

Im Cleaning out my Koi pond and filters inc water change, getting kit ready to load up....hope those speakers fit!!! otherwise we 'll be whistlin Dixie!

See you all later!
    K
    Move toward the light!

Please see here for further information on Silverray lasers.

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...4230#post44230
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!