Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: UK Laser Meet #3

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how can you fail to mention that...........

hell yeah we wana see it. you can join rob, without the laser harp your not allowed in!
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how can you fail to mention that...........
    Andy summed it up!

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

LOL, hows the gas rob?? and i mean your laser.....
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

LOL, hows the gas rob?? and i mean your laser.....
    Prrrrfffttt. Fine - oh sorry the laser yes erm still broke....

But I am hoping to be able to announce a change in that status very very soon. Dont worry PL will be the first to know!

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

did the pills work for the other gas?

cool look forward to hearing good news
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

cool look forward to hearing good news
    Not as much as me

Rob

I think I forgot about it because it has not seen any use for about 9 months. Been hopeing for a reason to dig it out. How about a mini Jarre concert. You lot could Live sync your lasers to some Live music. I'd like beams coming off the stage and loads of projections on both sides of it. The Yamaha PA system should be ideal.

So my planned list of equipment for the meet is One 150mW green projector with PM25, Technics Keyboard and Laser Harp. Who's paying the electric bill?

Carl
    Last edited by Carl B; 06-09-2008 at 14:46.

I think your kit will be a small dint on the power consumption - just wait till my 168 cracks up. First meet it ran for a good 6 hours on 30A tube current which is prob a bit more out of the mains plus theres 2.8Gallons a min of water - lets hope thay are not on an water meter

Rob

Wow been out of it for a while! went to the first meeting but missed the second. Been trying to get a degree done! Hope your feeling better Mark. could someone send me details of the next meet in august. Still not built my own projector! low on funds at the moment!
    Cheers

2.8G a min EEeek

You've gotta work on that chiller you have in your garage Rob and get it closed loop EDIT - before Aug the 10th

Was it an old pub chiller or was it an air chiller? If it's a pub chiller then there must have been something a miss when you tested it?

Will it be possible to link all the Gas lasers together on one ILDA Rob for the LEM? What do you reckon?
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!