Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Mamba suggestions: post here

Mamba show editor effect track:
    Add New effect Direc color. Start color to end color.

Whiteg.

It would be good if I can set more parameters of effects like frames in show editor.
    For example I could set the start and end time of effect, set the speed
    (sine, spiral).

Whiteg

Flash animation converter for mamba?

Whiteg

Does anyone think that we will ever get a Mamba update?

It's all gone very quiet?
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    Does anyone think that we will ever get a Mamba update?

It's all gone very quiet?

I'm working my a** off at the moment, can't say I'm very quiet I've mentioned it before, I have very little spare time, if there is anything important, send me a PM. Update requests DO suffer a little lag at the moment because I spent quite an amount of time with tracking down some pretty nasty bugs and I thought it would be better to fix them first (I don't like half-baked stuff...).

Quote Originally Posted by MambaFreak View Post
    [...]I don't like the way of the displayed scenes in Live Player. I mean, you have to know what is 'stored' under each keyboard key. It would be nice if Mamba's LivePlayer displays the scenes like a moving picture.
    Surprise, surprise, half of that is already done for Mamba 2.0 - it just lacks the scene animation at the moment because GUI code isn't finished at all yet. But you can have a live player touch panel - if you have a touch-sensitive display, you won't need anything else, the current code for the touch panel just reacts to mouse clicks like touch panels usually generate them. If I can find some time, I'll see if I can release some sneak-peek-preview screenshots of some of the experimental things I made to play around with ideas.

I'm very thankful for all the suggestions for new features, but I think the first 2.0 version cannot have all of them - simply because it takes a bit of time to implement them carefully. Previous versions sometimes suffered from rushing them out, and I'd really like to change that. I'll keep on working on improving Mamba for as long as the powers that be allow me to.

Bear with me if I'm quiet from time to time, it's not because Mamba has been abandoned, to the contrary. I'm spending most of my time and energy with Mamba. During the last weeks I made a whole lot of small detail changes under the hood and when I'm finished with that, Mamba will notify you

thanks buddy .... that sounds great

im looking forward to the live player changes and a sneek peek would be fantastic ( you know we love piccys here )

all the best .... Karl

Hi OldGrumpy,

That's a good news.

I only hope, I'll can use the frame editor without any bug.

Whiteg

Andre
    I for one would like to say thankyou for all your efforts - I know Mamba is far from perfect at the moment but I also know the huge leaps its taken in stability are down to you and Im sure we are all thankful for that.
    I know you have so much to do but is there any hint at the timescale for 2.0 to be released? Even just the season & year would be good
    Keep up the good work - I hope the folks at ML hq appreciate ALL you effort - We do out here in Mamba land

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Smile

Those words are mine !!
    After all I'm the official MambaFreak here