Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Need Some Advice??

i did not tell him about the forum yet. i will when we go over the paperwork. hes already talking about selling the projector and saving $$ to get a "bigger" better one and doing it the "right way!"

so yes, this turned out MUCH MORE positive than expected at first. i guess it does pay to keep a level head once in a while huh? DAMN IT!!!!! lol...

again, thanks everyone for your input. it DEFINITELY helped this situation IMMENSELY!!

-Marc

Looks like he bought it from here :

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/NFI-Exports-Direct

It would be interesting to know exactly which model he has, since they list several laser projectors.

Marc,

I like the second version of your letter.

NFI - (as greenalien has posted) can be found with the URL provided. I've seen NFI products all over eBay for the last few years. I tend to think of NFI to mean (No F**king Idea) - but that's just me.

I'll have to look at the video in question.

Phil
    Last edited by godfrey; 02-23-2008 at 23:18.

Sounds like he is going to clean up his act, but if he dosnt you could always respond with running through the club with a white cane, and very dark glasses screaming at the top of your lungs " PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME FIND MY UNCLE!!! HE IS A LAWYER!!!

In all seriousness...unless the contract paper trail POSITIVELY leads away from the club owner he is the one with the deepest pockets and it will be his ass on the line. I say if it goes bad...educate the owner of the club. All you have to say to him is "do you realize that the laser show you have in here is illegal?" That opens the door for his education. Marc...YOU keep up the good work and DON'T EVER scrimp when it comes to public safety. BE PROFESSIONAL and you will win EVERY TIME!

pat b