Thread: Beam targeting in Showrider.

Default Beam targeting in Showrider.

Anyone used this feature?

I've found a page where I target beams, I can save this, but how do I play it back/assign it to a playback cue?

I tried to open a saved beam file by right clicking a cue, but it doesn't seem to like that file extension (.lbm)

I may be being thick here, but I've been fiddling for a while and not had any joy!

Yag, Ive been playing with show rider 'live' a bit but I cant seem to get it to do anything...Ive tried loading files like you do in LIVE Q but it seems to work difffernetly...are there any manuals for this thing.. Bill?

There are not really any manuals... that was one of the trade-offs to the package being so inexpensive. I have the program too. I will try to figure it out. I plan on playing around with the projector tonight anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by laserLips View Post
    Yag, Ive been playing with show rider 'live' a bit but I cant seem to get it to do anything...Ive tried loading files like you do in LIVE Q but it seems to work difffernetly...are there any manuals for this thing.. Bill?
    I can make it do "things", although I'm not sure I'm 100% sure how some of the time. It seems packed with stuff, so I reckon it'll take a while to get the hang of it!

I can put files in to cues, play them, and I'm just starting to work out how to switch the transitions (which are very cool!).

But I've drawn a blank on the beams!

Hi guys,

That package was written primarily by our programmer Alexey, who generally doesn't surf these forums. If you send me questions in an email, I will get answers for you.

Best regards,

William Benner

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    Hi guys,

That package was written primarily by our programmer Alexey, who generally doesn't surf these forums. If you send me questions in an email, I will get answers for you.

Best regards,

William Benner
    Thanks for that, I've actually managed to figure out the beams thing (I spotted my chase names appearing in the left hand menu), but if I get stuck again, I'll drop you guys a line!

P.S. The beam chaser is rather fun!