Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Handheld White light

Yes ....I could make more. I will have to get Marconi's mounts made that he needs. I have been too busy to finish the program file for them. I have software here somewhere to output from CAD to the Millpwr import file bank.They will also work for this project. My goal now is if I make another, It will be made half the size of this one. This one is 1.5" Dia X 11.8" long with a 2Amp/Hr lithium cell pack. Should be able to operate for at least 6 or 8 hours on a full charge.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Great !
    the handheld rgb looks good, where did you get the 15mW blue?

W.

Its a blue-ray diode from a PS3 sled. They're rated at ~5mw but can be driven up to about 20mw.

-Max

Blu ray diodes are hard to come by...?

I have been toying with the idea of building a small RGB, but the biggest issue at this point is that I can't seem to find a alternative for scanners?

scanners are ultimatly the equipment to use, but i would like it to be a small device...
    have you used any alternativwe scanner?

Not at all!

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/fo...num=1202605790

More specifically this site:
    http://pay.lasingpix.com/gpay-bluray.html

I bought quite a few times from DDL - FYI

There really isn't a good alternative to scanners. However, most scan sets are fairly small, maybe there is a way to get the scanner amps located elsewhere. Just a thought - you might want to check out the DT-40 Pros that Jian makes.

-max