Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 600Mw RGY 30kpps & 400Mw Green 45kpps for sale

Can I also ask a few questions Alex about your Laser system sold to me by Silverray laser systems?

I notice that there are no CE markings on the casing anywhere? Can any explaination be given as to why this is please?

There was no instruction manual/user guide/specification details at all with the unit I received? Can any explaination be given to this please?

Can I please have details of the make of fitted laser diodes and the make of scan set that is fitted to my unit?

A reply via this forum would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Jim
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

I suspect I might know the answers to both yours and Kevs questions Jim.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Exclamation

I bought one of Silverray's lasers off ebay and was tempted by the first post in this thread.
    The lack of any response from Alex so far is a bit worrying though.
    I do hope he didn't just join the forum to flog his gear (never to return again) as opposed to being a regular and contributing member.

The addressing of queries in a public forum is a good indication of the quality of service you can expect from traders/companies (as demonstrated by Bill (Pango) and Bridge ).

Here here Richard

this is why I am so interested to see the outcome of this as it will speak volumes of how genuine Alex is. I hope he comes good and he would be a very welcome member here if he could prove that hes not only here for the green. There is nothing wrong with using a forum like this to sell your warez but as the likes of Bridge, Marconi, and of course Bill Benner prove, you can sell more and have far more kudos if you prove that you are willing to help people out and prove that at heart you are a laser enthusiast.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

Well, I have left Alex a very lengthy message on his mobile answer machine early this morning and haven't heard anything as of yet. I think it is disgusting the way he is treating his money paying customers. I only hope he see's sense and comes back soon with some answers.

Maybe an email to ILDA may wake something up?

--------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    Maybe an email to ILDA may wake something up?

Looking on the ILDA site his membership has lapsed.
    Go down the page to SilverRay Laser Systems.
    Jim

thanks Jim ....

i checked his then noticed mine has lapsed as well

But i have to say that i have had no communication from ilda to remind me

perhaps they dont want my money

all the best ... Karl

Default Silverray......

4 Supplier and manufacturer of UK-based laser systems proud to offer prebuilt and bespoke high quality lasers for all types of displays and events globally. Also a supplier of laser-related products such as software, lighting desks and much more.

Snigger snigger
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post

Snigger snigger
    Funnily enough that was my thoughts...

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Banthai View Post
    thanks Jim ....

i checked his then noticed mine has lapsed as well

But i have to say that i have had no communication from ilda to remind me

perhaps they dont want my money

all the best ... Karl
    I was going to start another thread about you not paying your dues...... skinflint LOL
    I thought you had let yours lapse because of the move to the east. Glad to see you are sticking around though

Jim