Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 600Mw RGY 30kpps & 400Mw Green 45kpps for sale

Default Dual mode TEC

Hey Stan

FYI, Maxim have an excellent free samples scheme that applies to majority of their products including the MAX1968/1969 devices. Typically they will supply two in quantity of the samples requested, all for nix

I have previously asked for samples of their 12 bit DACs and some other devices with out any problems and they typically arrive within a week (to Australia)
    RTI Piko RGB 4 Projector
    CT6215 Scanners & CT 671 Amps; CT6210 & Medialas Microamps.
    RGBLaser Systems 6000mW RGB Module - 638nm/445nm/532
    LD2000 Pro + QM2000.net + Beyond
    Etherdream + LSX

Old Projector Build

Thats good to know as I tried to order some of these chips last week but was put off by the $50 postage overseas from USA. Its seems not to matter if I order 1 or 20 its $50 which for some smd chips in a jiffy bag is a bit over the top. They ship to US destinations for $10
    Will try the sample route as I am itching to get going with this

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Rob, I've just ordered 2 sample chips of the MAX1968 and the MAX1969. I will send you one of each when they arrive if you want as I will only ever use 1 set. It was free to order 2 of each chip as a sample.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Whey hey
    Star man - I will build you one of the controller boards in return.
    Nice 1 Cheers M8

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Morning Rob.
    Maxim chips have arrived - Rather good service Eh?
    1x MAX 1968EUI+
    1x MAX 1969EUI+
    Will be on there way to you very shortly matey

Hope you have a small soldering iron and a rather steady hand as they are SMD

Can you PM me your addy please
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

I was going to say if you guys want any thing from the US and shipping is outrageous let me know and I would be happy to operate as a shipping hub.

-Max

Thanks for that Max, much appreciated

Rob - Sent them yesterday via RM 1st class post, 'should' be with you this morn - A white jiffy bag with MAXIM written on it in blue.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

All CE issues with our products has now finally been resolved and e now have full CE certification for all our products.

Regards
    Alex Boydell
    Managing Director
    SilverRay Laser Systems