Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 600Mw RGY 30kpps & 400Mw Green 45kpps for sale

Default 600Mw RGY 30kpps & 400Mw Green 45kpps for sale

Hello all Laserists,

Now things have hopefully been settled with Jims laser i have decided to re-list one of the previous lasers with a more accurate description.

The laser is 600mw RGY 400 green + 200 red (650nm), 25kpps max scan DMX + ILDA standard connection compatible with most softwares (laserworld, medialas, V3D etc). The laser is x-demo and requires a bit of work regarding re-alignment and possible tuning. Mostly ideal for someone who would like a bit of a project. Comes with metal flightcase.

Feel free to get in touch with any further questions or if you would like some photographs of the unit.
    Offers to = sales@silverray.co.uk
    Last edited by silverray_laser_systems; 04-13-2008 at 08:32. Reason: Adding Extra Info

Alex - How come you find time to advertise your wares on here and not reply to my last email/Phone call to you?

The 500mw RGB I purchased off of you, which is no where near as good a quality as I was expecting, has no instruction book for the DMX switches at the back, in fact it has no instructions with it at all. I require a manual to familiarise myself with the multi switches on the rear of the unit as I have no idea where they need to be switched to access the different modes.

I tried testing the machine with the 30Kpps ILDA test card and at 30K it looks just awful. It just has not been set up very well at all.

Also I have great safety issues with it too in that whenever you turn it on, regardless of whether any interlocks are on the on position/plugged in, you get a 1 second burst of full power white light from the aperture - something that has caught me out once in the corner of my eye which I was NOT happy about!

Not a happy customer here at the moment!

A full review on the unit is to follow.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Hi Jim
    That sux - the flash of output on power is maybe one of the reasons the FDA are clamping down in the states...after all here its only a breach of HSE regs which could land you in trouble in the US that is against the law and therefore will land you in trouble. Though people are worring about this clamp down, it is a good thing, as it may help weed out some of the chaff thats coming from the far east, by forcing the reputable companies, to get the right approvals in place and on thier products (in terms of laser suppliers the likes of laserwave and viasho for example). If this happens then the likes of these projectors will end up being better and having more safety built in and hopefully better quality to boot.
    As for yours - I know you shouldnt need to do this but placing a simple spring loaded solenoid shutter in the beam path before the scanners will do the trick. (I have made them in the past by solering a flag onto a wire arm attached to the contact arm of an automotive relay). Power this either through a little 555 timer monostable or simply through a transitor with a big cap in its base circuit so it slowly turns on over 5 or 10 seconds. When the relay pulls in then the beam path to the scanners is clear.
    I wait with interest to see if Alex responds - I really hope he does.

Good luck

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Just PM'd you Rob.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    Alex - How come you find time to advertise your wares on here and not reply to my last email/Phone call to you?

Not a happy customer here at the moment!

A full review on the unit is to follow.
    Heh, the power of the internet...

and as for the sale items...

Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Dunno who you PMd Jim but there nowt in my box - fnarrr

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

I thought that the CNI lasers all had a timer on them to prevent lasing until about 5 second after power up!

Jim

Proof to what it does when it is plugged in or switched on via the mains switch on the rear. The interlock plug is disconnected and the interlock switch on the back is set to off

http://mysite.orange.co.uk/smogthemog/Silverray.wmv
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

As you say in your words jim - 'not good'. I hope the is gets sorted for you promptly so you can enjoy your purchase.

Rob

PS I hope you have a good day tomorrow at laser visuals - I know you will learn a lot

Quote Originally Posted by silverray_laser_systems View Post
    Hello to all at Photonlexicon,

Here at Silverray Laser Systems we currently have 2x lasers for sale ready for dispatch.

1x Green Silverray laser 400mW (CNI)
    45kpps scanner (40 degrees)
    brand new with metal flightcase, all cables and 6 month warranty
    excellent laser
    £700 ovno

&

1x RGY Silverray laser 600Mw (again CNI)
    R:650nm/500mW G:532nm/100mW
    30kpps scanner (30 Degrees)
    with metal flightcase all cables and 6th month warrenty

The Rgy has been used once only and is in need of realignment - the red is ever so slightly out when going left to right. Feel free to email your reasonable offers for the RGY at sales@silverray.co.uk.

We have various software kits on offer and can offer you many specifications of Green, RGY and RGB lasers to meet your needs/budget up to 10W (inc 30k/45k + 50kpps [60 degrees] scanners and CT scanners on request)

Wel look forward to your messages.

Kindest Regards
    Alex Boydell
    SilverRay Laser Systems UK
    sales@silverray.co.uk

Private Tel: 07816995837
    Hello Alex
    We have emailed previously.
    Just a couple of questions about your Silverray Systems do you manufacture these systems/units yourself? and what is covered or included in the Warranty?
    Look forward to your reply.
    Thanks
    kev
    Move toward the light!