Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: RAFFLE : 500mw lasermodule from laser-wave

its a well deserved winner .... a guy that has supported our UK meets and provided those wonderfull Nixie clock prizes ( which personaly i thought should have been first prize .... but im a bit of a retro guy )

it reminded me so much of the 10Khz Racal nixie frequency counter i bought second hand from a army surplus place in the early 80s ... and it worked every day until 94 ..... a loverly bit of kit .... it had to be switched on first thing in the morning for an hour to allow crystal oven to temperature stabalise .... i just loved looking at those nixies every day ... even if i did not use it i would push the calibrate button just to see the nixies clockin through .....

w2onderfull ...

Karl

[qutoe]The winner is: xntrix213 Congratulation! You won a 300mw green laser from laserwave!![/quote]
    Congratulations, Xntrix213.
    yes, as I agreed Cruch, we will choose a laser about 300mW(as the raffle is only 300EURO including shipping prices), but not our 300mW series green lasers, as our 300mW series always much over power.
    Xntrix213, would you like tell us your detail receiver informations, PM or email , both ok.

[quote]When money transfer has been done to brigde (usually up to 3-4 days), you will recive the laser within 14 days from brigde/Laserwave.

Any input brigde?? [/qupte]

It is really pleasure to see the raffle finally ended, we should thanks for Cruch's harder working, although he is MIA for a not short days, , because his health problems, as a dad of a new young guys, I really understand him, after he back from hospital, he hurry up the result, maybe phillp " liteglow" would like tell us more information about Cruch, sure, honest and niceful guy.
    Thanks for all of you join,that make the worldwide raffle final born. although it is not easy.
    Yes, as there is CIOE in Shenzhen, http://www.opto-china.com/ENGLISH/facts/fair-overview/, laser-wave and Bridge will be here during 6-9/9, after back from Shenzhen, we will arrange product and shipping to Xntrix213 as soon as possible.

Best regards!
    Bridge
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Away from home doing service visits for my employer.
    Logged on - I have won a raffle!!
    What a good way to end the day!!
    Thanks to Cruch for arranging it - I hope you are back to good health soon. Thanks to Bridge for his contribution.
    Also thanks thanks for the Nixie comments - I promise the next one will be extra special!
    I would also like to thank the follow......
    Ooops - sorry, not an Oscar yet!

All the best,
    David

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by xntrix View Post
    Also thanks thanks for the Nixie comments - I promise the next one will be extra special!

All the best,
    David
    All these Nixie comments, we may have to requisition one for one of the meets over here...

Have been speaking to Bridge. He is away on business at the moment.
    I am soon to be building my first RGB. I have the 50mw 473 just recently purchased from Laserwave, and I have a 200mw analogue 532.
    What I need is a decent red. I asked Bridge if he would be willing to supply a red instead of the green as the prize.
    He is quite willing to do this. He says he could suply a 200mw 635, but that woud be a special deal for this raffle only.
    We thought it only fair that I should consult the forum before going ahead.
    If there are any objections, I would just go with the origonal 300mw green.
    If anybody has any thoughts, please let me know.
    I must say I have found Bridge to be very responsive and helpfull.
    I would like to document the progress of this project as I go along.
    All the best, David.

xntrix:
    It is youre prize and I guess you can do what ever you want with it!

Talking

Heh, this horse has a little life left to it huh?

Quote Originally Posted by xntrix View Post
    We thought it only fair that I should consult the forum before going ahead.
    If there are any objections, I would just go with the origonal 300mw green.
    If anybody has any thoughts, please let me know.
    You are very kind to ask, but I think that if you get a laser or a big box of corn flakes, as far as it makes you happy, will make us happy too

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by Pitopito View Post
    ....if you get a laser or a big box of corn flakes, as far as it makes you happy, will make us happy too ..
    Really?
    Ummm.. I think I'll bribe his postie to swap his laser for a box of Cornflakes then.

I think there'd be tears in the Highlands that night .......

i dont see why you shouldnt be able to get the laser you need more for your build!

i have nothing against it.
    -Josh