Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ILDA test frame output from my Silverray RGB?

....and another thing Google loves Photonlexicon so if other potential buyers google for SILVERRAY they may just realise that they can spend thier money better elsewhere.

Come on Alex do the right thing and respond to us. Please tell us your side of the story.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    ...Been looking at Laserworld's 50K scan set in a possible total replace and then put these scanners out of the Silverray into my little ALC60...
    Hold on Jim, shouldn't you be contacting Trading Standards before you do anything else?
    Derbyshire County Council (Trading Standards/Consumer Advice)
    Tel: 01629 585858 - Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 3AG

You were sold something which is apparently not as described and therefore the trader is accountable.

If you were sold a 1.8 car which turned out to have a 1.4 engine, would you just roll over and accept that you had been conned?

Exclamation

Hello to all at UKLEM,

Firstly may i apologise for my absence from the discussions taking place on this forum,until my conversation with Jim today i was not aware that such a lengthy one was taking place.

I have posted a breif explanation on the Buy/Sell/Trade section of the forum under the SilverRay sales thread to what will be the outcome of Jims laser system (which undoubtedly will be a replacement of his red diode and the scan set with a much higher quality scan set)

Jim will be posting soon i imagine explaining what was discussed.

Please contact me if you want to discuss the problems that has been highlighted recently with the 500mW RGB and i will be more than happy to try and answer your questions.

Thankyou for your time,

Alex Boydell
    alex.boydell@silverray.co.uk