Thread: RGB day is arrived!

Smile RGB day is arrived!

Hi all!
    Guys.... I am excited like a kid when Santa Claus day comes.......
    Finally my RGB component are here, into my hands!

Firstly I have to thank Bridge and all Laser-Wave technicians. The done an excellent job. Great job Brigde! You have to be proud!

I must spend few words about Bridge and Laser-Wave. I owe them this.
    Well... All of you have to know this:
    Ten days ago I mailed to Bridge asking him news about the production of my lasers. He told me that the blue diode had a problem: its power was less than I asked. He told me also this words: "I can NOT deliver you a laser which is not what you asked me! You asked me 200mw and you will have 200 mw! Let me just few days more!"

Guys... This means this simple thing only: Bridge is a loyal and honor man. He is really a good manager and a good businessman.
    Another seller would have sent me a laser with smaller power, without tell me nothing, deceiving me about its real power and making me pay the full price.
    I raccomend Laser-Wave and Bridge to all.
    Absolutely.

Also UPS done a very good job: less than 4 days from China to Italy. Any problem with Italian custom. Has been enough to send to airport custom office a copy of my personal Fiscal number and a copy of my ID card.
    Main Package arrived in excellent conditions. Three packs forming it (one package each laser head). All packages are well protected wit a lot of foam-tablets and "bubble" sheets. All components inside are safetly protected.

I bought from Bridge the following components:
    - 250mw @ 635nm
    - 200mw @ 473nm
    - 200mw @ 532nm
    - 20k galvos scanset
    - Dichros and 3 axis mounting for RGB set.
    As all you already know, all LW lasers can work in CW, TTL or Analogue mode.
    I don't know how much exactely singles output power of each laser are. Soon Brigde will inform me. (Anyway he told me circa: Red>250mw, Green next to 300mw, Blue>200mw. ). I have chosen 200mw green (100 would be enough...) becouse I want to have a very "punching" green.

Obviously I immediately tested all lasers just received...
    Red has a little fat ray because, as you know, divergence of 635 is higher than 650-660nm. Its spot is not circular but rectangular.
    Green is very bright. At distance about one meter far from the output hole, it burns. I clearly felt it on the back of my hand. Its spot is a perfect circle.
    And now....Ladies and Gentlemen..... The Blue one!
    It's just fabolous ... Head's dimensions are bigger than others... but its ray is extraordinary thin! Maybe less than 1,5-2 mm!!!
    And It burns like a bloodin' hell!!!
    4 meters far from output, it is burning over your skin! Obviously I must have a great care using it and others lasers! It has holed a black electrical tape in less than 10 seconds at 30 cm distance from the head!
    It is a little beast!
    I also tried (a very ugly test... in truth...) to obtain a white spot, shooting toward a common point on the wall all laser heads. White is very very bright. I wish, when optics will be installated, to obtain a very brighter RGBW projector. Bridge has insured me it.

Anyway.... Pictures will explain better than words...... (sorry for this uncorrect phrase.... I translated an old Italian way to say...)
    Here I'm going to post some pics of my "babies"...
    Sorry for their quality..... but I was too much excited for my new lasers!

Once more: THANK YOU BRIDGE and THANK YOU LASER-WAVE!
    Greets!
    Steve from Italy
    my webpage
    http://stevemilani.jimdo.com
    Skype ID: stevemilani957

my RGB analogue projectors:
    3.9 W (640/532/445) 30kpps
    2.6 W (655/532/450) 30kpps
    2.5 W (638/532/450) 30kpps
    0.7 W (test unit)(635/532/473) 18kpps

Very nice! Now the fun of putting it all together to make a projector, begins! What do you have to control the thing?

Spectacular!

To get all of that in one package must have been overwhelming!

Great pictures!

James.

Thumbs up

Heh, NOW the fun... waits... Good luck man! Looks like you have quality equipment there so the fun should begin soon.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Thanks Mate! Too much honor for a rookie like me...

I play my shows by "Showeditor 2008" from Laserworld, Germany.
    I use this ILDA sofware with two USB-box (DAC).
    Software is a "clone" of "He-Laserscan" by Erich Hans (he made both software).
    Next days I will post pics of the alu table (1 cm thickness, 30 x 40 cm) where I will mount all components.
    Greets!
    Steve
    my webpage

Exclamation

You mean you can sit there and wait to mount everything and get this up and running... I'd end up staying up all night to get it going.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    You mean you can sit there and wait to mount everything and get this up and running... I'd end up staying up all night to get it going.

Nice thought from you...... Tnx!

I need more and more days to complete my projector...
    As I told in another topic, my wife don't allow me to stay awake in the night for to work over my lasers......

Anyway I will post photos about every progress of my work.

All the best
    Steve
    my webpage