Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 30 WATT AUDIANCE SCAN - Video

First it was a good 5 miles away. Plus it was a clear night and a lot of ambient light. With all my respect to Laserman532 the photo he provided is from smoked concert hall with almost no ambient light. The photo liteglow provided is at winter night with a lot of particles in the air plus single beam plus a long exposition on the camera.

You can't do long exposition on video camera. You have limited control over ISO and F. Video camera is as eye sees it. For this situation Lasermad video is impressive!
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Laser View Post
    First it was a good 5 miles away. Plus it was a clear night and a lot of ambient light. With all my respect to Laserman532 the photo he provided is from smoked concert hall with almost no ambient light. The photo liteglow provided is at winter night with a lot of particles in the air plus single beam plus a long exposition on the camera.

You can't do long exposition on video camera. You have limited control over ISO and F. Video camera is as eye sees it. For this situation Lasermad video is impressive!
    Good Points, i wasnt really trying to compare but good point. Just didnt look like that much power to me. Granted worse case long distance, clear air, a lot of ambient light. If it was a 30 watt laser I am very impressed with the collimation (if it was really 5 miles) Any laser light is good light!

I think we maybe need frank to confirm , maybe i misread , maybe it could have been 3 watt ..i will pass along this thread to frank and hopefully he will comment

Overall though ..would it not be great to do an effect like that in your local town and not get BANGED up for a few weeks and get sued by half the city :-)

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

The laser on the hill is the 30 Watt ,and the laser on the bridge is 2 Watt.

Dr Laser gives a great explanation.
    http://www.viasho.com
    wzc@viasho.com
    Wechat & Whatsapp: +8613911142669