Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 1 Watt Viasho $1650

Just paid for one with Paypal. Bring on the beams!

Default Group Buy

Just a reminder guys , this is LAST DAY of group buy for 1 watt unit from viasho ... dont miss out on this amazing deal .. $1650 including shipping for a 1 watt is just superb

look for franks @ viashos details in this thread , deal with him direct ... email or MSN him and look to post number 32 for all the different payment options ...register your interest or buy today ! before price goes back up to $2200 !

If you a little bit skint i am sure frank can hold price for a few days or weeks while you organise funds but register your interest with him today

Aw ra best

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Mine has arrived - thanks, Frank!! It looks great, nice build quality and well packed.

Just given it a quick test to make sure it works, which it does. Lasing starts at 0.9 amps, getting pretty bright by 1.2. However, I'm at my desk at work at present so can't play properly right now.

Frank - is it possible to turn these up too much, or will the overheat mechanism automatically cut in ?!

I don't have a power meter, is there any other way to determine the optimum current - or should I keep on ramping the power up until it cuts out, then back it off? (I don't want to damage it...)

Hi Greeno

if you turn the current knob upto maxim it wont cut out, it will run at maximum output ( which on the one we had at the UK meet was 1.28 Watts )

enjoy .... and be carefull

all the best ... Karl

Just keep turning it up ! you cant hurt it !
    I would recommned letting it warm up before full power for 5-10 mins but green tech has moved forward sooo much im not sure its still required .

ONLY warning i strongly remember is NOT to adjust the switches on back while the unit is on , IE/ the unit does + and - TTL and also anologue blanking DONT switch this between modes while the laser is turned on , always turn off red power switch on front of front first .

and errr dont test / terminate against cardboard box like i did ... the smoke will set off the office fire alarms ..oooppps !!

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Thanks guys - duly turned up - it does go nice and bright, and I seem to have burned a 3mm hole in the paint on the office wall!! Roll on nightfall, then I can try it in my back garden.
    Last edited by greenalien; 03-31-2008 at 07:58.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lasermad View Post
    ..dont test / terminate against cardboard box like i did ... the smoke will set off the office fire alarms ..
    Quote Originally Posted by greenalien View Post
    .. I seem to have burned a 3mm hole in the paint on the office wall!...
    Steady on Lads.
    This is turning into a Laser Pointer forum.

Hi,Guys.

The group buy is over today.Thanks for your attention and supoort!

The group buy is very successful,all guys who had ordered the lasers will get lasers in 4-5 days.

Thanks again.

Best regards.

Frank
    http://www.viasho.com
    wzc@viasho.com
    Wechat & Whatsapp: +8613911142669

Quote Originally Posted by Lasermad View Post
    Just keep turning it up ! you cant hurt it !
    I would recommned letting it warm up before full power for 5-10 mins but green tech has moved forward sooo much im not sure its still required .

ONLY warning i strongly remember is NOT to adjust the switches on back while the unit is on , IE/ the unit does + and - TTL and also anologue blanking DONT switch this between modes while the laser is turned on , always turn off red power switch on front of front first .

and errr dont test / terminate against cardboard box like i did ... the smoke will set off the office fire alarms ..oooppps !!

PAUL
    Yes,Paul is right.He knows Viasho laser very well. Please use the laser as Paul's guide.

http://www.viasho.com
    wzc@viasho.com
    Wechat & Whatsapp: +8613911142669

I received both of my lasers today. I love them. They are awesome. They both put out well over 1 watt. Thank you very much Frank. You are the man.
    Here is a fun video. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/120899...paper_on_fire/
    Last edited by yobresal; 03-31-2008 at 19:27.