Thread: New Wrap / Update for Pangolin soon?

Smile New Wrap / Update for Pangolin soon?

Hey I was just wondering, I read in a thread somewhere that Pangolin was coming out "with 4.50 in just days away" has anybody heard of this? And any Ideas when

What are you talking about?

Smile

They posted an upgrade to 4.1 (4.1x?) in the Pangolin forums back around C-mas...

Hmmm. That's odd. I just looked in the forums so I could link you to it, and I can't find it now. Maybe the thread was edited.?.

Anyway, some dude was having trouble with a countdown clock for a new years eve show... Bill posted a link to the new 4.1x version of Showtime for him to try. Guess Bill decided to take it down though. (Maybe because 4.5 is coming out soon.?.)

I downloaded the 4.1x update, but it didn't work for me, so I went back to my old version. (Dunno, maybe it was a custom version just for that one guy...) Then again, maybe that's why there's a 4.5 coming out. (Bug fix for the 4.1x version that they had at C-mas, maybe?)

Got any ideas as to what is supposed to be in the 4.5 upgrade? (I suppose I can ask Bill at FLEM Mark II...)

Adam
    Last edited by buffo; 02-25-2008 at 03:25. Reason: Fixed version number error

Here ya go guys, 4th post down...

http://www.pangolin.com/ubb/showflat...=0&page=0#1758

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Here ya go guys, 4th post down...
    He says "days away" 3 weeks ago! I know whats going on, he is so very busy prepairing for the upcoming FLEM meet that he just hasn't had the time to finish the update!

Ahh yes, thats where I saw it. Wonder when it might be out? And also what kind of new goodies are in it!

Good job Jem!

Hi all,

Just putting some finishing touches on the QM2000.NET code. Really that's the biggest change between 4.1 and 4.5, although there are many other improvements as well.

It should be out next week. We are changing one thing in QM2000.NET communications right now, and then we usually like to have some top companies test it before release.

Bill

Looking forward to the update!

Pangolin FB3 QS/LivePro/SMS2Laser
    Riya MultiBus
    Pangolin LD2000 Pro