Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Laser Mame archives?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by rMuD View Post
    Reunion is the 15th - 17th and I'm one of the organizers.. Maybe you could move Selem Dates?
    Aw, bummer man...

There's no way I can move the SELEM date - the venue is booked up a year in advance. Sigh... Well, the good thing is that SELEM is an annual event. So if you can't make it this year, at least you can mark your calender for 2009! (It will be August 15th and 16th of 2009.)

Well, I hope you have a good reunion at least. (My 20 year class reunion was back in 2004, and it totally sucked. I'll never go home again...)

Adam

OMG! that's so sad... LOL.. I'll talk to the other people involved maybe one of them would be interested in coming down this year.. and I'll keep next year open. We've always talked about doing a LaserFX like Conference up here in Ohio, as we always had the best times up at LMR's place in Canada.. was a family event we went on every year.

I expect a bit different for my reunion, we set up a social network site, and 1/3 of the class is on there already passing pictures and commenting everyone to death, and excited in going.

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Aw, bummer man...

There's no way I can move the SELEM date - the venue is booked up a year in advance. Sigh... Well, the good thing is that SELEM is an annual event. So if you can't make it this year, at least you can mark your calender for 2009! (It will be August 15th and 16th of 2009.)

Well, I hope you have a good reunion at least. (My 20 year class reunion was back in 2004, and it totally sucked. I'll never go home again...)

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by rMuD View Post
    Inprox Technologies, LLC and Raven Systems Design.. meaning we own the LaserMame Modification. and have never given anyone rights to use it besides ourselves.
    Ok we have the answer to the original post concerning, LaserMame,
    how about the code that was distributed for Laser-Mame?

It almost reads like he was marginalized by 'commercial' products.

Just curious, what is the reason for the lasermame thing being dead? I'm sure there are plenty of folks on here that would shell out a few bucks for a copy of it, if thats necessary.

Cool

I believe Rob and Matt are waiting to do a large public event before they release it. Something on the scale of playing Tempest on the side of the Hoover Dam... (Which means we might be waiting a while yet!)

Adam

Damn, that will be quite the canvas....

No pun intended?

Adam

Ha, well thinking more the grand coolee Dam cause they have This already. We got our names in Print about it already. Anyone has some contacts or Ideas.. lets do it! I got some 13W Whitelight projectors ready to go.