Thread: looking for rpl style barrel and sonar case.

Default looking for rpl style barrel and sonar case.

I'm looking to get my hands on a empty rpl style laser barrel. I have never seen how the shutter works on these and need to see some examples of how it's done to incorporate something like it in a future barrel design. That and the safety switches and dongle. anyone have a broken rpl, ppl, sky or anything with the safety features intact please contact me.

I'd also like to have a sonar barrel and am wiling to trade one of my barrels w/ driver for one.

I have an older RPL barrel with some of the crap still in it. I can send it to you for like $10+ S&H if you want. Alternatively, I have a 120mW new RPL for $200 if you want it. Comes with the hard case and everything, including the shutter.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    I have an older RPL barrel with some of the crap still in it. I can send it to you for like $10+ S&H if you want. Alternatively, I have a 120mW new RPL for $200 if you want it. Comes with the hard case and everything, including the shutter.
    I'll take it! Gimme a totaly I'm in montana. and paypal info and I'll pay ya asap.